People that back out

Comments

• Helpy
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm far enough north that I rarely play Mexican players but it's those French Canadians with the 'Qc' gamer tags that I avoid
  • Ulook92
    12025 posts Has That Special Something
    Cause whenever you come up against someone with the Noel's Boys badge you know whats in store...
  • TNeves95
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    I back out if they'te playing with a guess. It's a nightmare.
  • Ulook92
    12025 posts Has That Special Something
    Problem i have is i will think "he seems like a c****" so i will back out. Then do it again. Then third time i will decide to stick it or i wont get a game. Then end up against the worst of the bunch :D
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    edited May 2016
    Mexican badge / Club name or gamertag in spanish will always get my opponent a nice block. I've given them plenty of chances.

I tell myself okay maybe I'll play this guy, maybe it won't lag. nope. Lags every single time
  • thedayismyenema
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Cause whenever you come up against someone with the Noel's Boys badge you know whats in store...

If you mean Newells Old Boys then I back out aswell. Names such as inter yer nan are a definite back out as are orange connections.
  • lf2009
    2191 posts Fans' Favourite
    Red/orange latency and im out
    guest and im out....if i have a guest ill play them then

everything else i play
  • nsholmberg11
    1106 posts Professional
    I see Daniel Agger all the time, but never play against him. They definitely put players up on that screen that you don't play against.

I back out if it's a red/orange connection or if the jerseys are too similar. I'm partially color blind so this can be really difficult. I primarily have to use black or white kits.
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    Completely abandoned my Division 1 kit, the community is full of a bunch sissies who back out when they see a threat.
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    It stresses me out how many ppl refuse to play anyone with a Spanish name or Mexican league kit/badge... My team had a Spanish name and had a Mexican league kit but I live in NY.. Not every single one of those ppl have bad connections.. I have friends from Mexico City/Jalisco who have perfect connection when I play them...
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    It stresses me out how many ppl refuse to play anyone with a Spanish name or Mexican league kit/badge... My team had a Spanish name and had a Mexican league kit but I live in NY.. Not every single one of those ppl have bad connections.. I have friends from Mexico City/Jalisco who have perfect connection when I play them...

Yup, that's because they use ever abuse tactic there is to win and usually use Aubamayang. But like you said, there are some like yourself that aren't that kind of player.
  • AlexSolm
    8021 posts League Winner

I don't usually back out but in my experience it's often bad lag / unsporting play / kinect on
  • LuckyStrikE
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    EDDlE wrote: »
    Backing out because of division 1 kit or the player they see in the kit selection is hilarious.

Only time I'd ever back out would be in a sweaty cup that i want to win and I see Huge Gorilla pop up in the final. Wouldn't be fun to go down 0-3 in the first 10 minutes :D

I went in last time and won 3-0 against him. I've never won division 1. This team I have now is owning.
  • LuckyStrikE
    AlexSolm wrote: »

I don't usually back out but in my experience it's often bad lag / unsporting play / kinect on

I like Mexico away kit too..
  • MikeyP_FC
    12947 posts Has That Special Something
    Backing out because of division 1 kit or the player they see in the kit selection is hilarious.

Only time I'd ever back out would be in a sweaty cup that i want to win and I see Huge Gorilla pop up in the final. Wouldn't be fun to go down 0-3 in the first 10 minutes :D

I went in last time and won 3-0 against him. I've never won division 1. This team I have now is owning.

Now obviously you must show the team :) @LuckyStrikE
  • LuckyStrikE
    edited June 2016
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

I showed it in the squad show off. It has a minor change with niang tots in it and keep toty iniesta and modric on bench ifor I need more attack and depending if their midfield is weak.
  • LuckyStrikE
    edited June 2016

MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Here is the updated first team.
    574991b5225127f0a63cb1e6949ec622.png