People that back out

Comments

• DoD_Jester
    26335 posts Player of the Year

2 identical kits

Players who refuse to show there away kit if it's a clash and I'm the home team

Johnsons under 16

Savilles under Xi

She was only XI

Players who take more than 10 seconds to ready up on any screen

Are pretty much the players I'll avoid, now and again founders too depending on my mood
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    People who have the div 1 winner kit or the yellow ea kit tend to be easier to beat
  • Diggy
    13628 posts Has That Special Something
    I back out for :-

People with the same colour home & away kits

Saudi badges

Bad connection

Any time someone takes longer than 10 secs to start game
  • Dan is Clutch
    24972 posts Club Captain
    I never play away from home.
  • DoD_Jester

I will, won 7 in a row as the away team last night

All the BS goes your way
  • JohnChelle

An I'm sure your wife appreciates that
  • Dan is Clutch
    24972 posts Club Captain

All the BS goes your way

I started doing it because of ridiculous stadiums that had shadows everywhere and people would use a black ball/black kit and I just could not see what was going on. :joy:
  • Dan is Clutch
    24972 posts Club Captain
    JohnChelle wrote: »

An I'm sure your wife appreciates that

:joy:
  • JohnChelle

All the BS goes your way

I started doing it because of ridiculous stadiums that had shadows everywhere and people would use a black ball/black kit and I just could not see what was going on. :joy:

Oh you remember the San Siro from 13 I think it was - could barely see what was going on
  • DoD_Jester

All the BS goes your way

Never had that issue tbf, think I'm just lucky.

Pretty sure I captured some of the dodgy **** goals I scored last night, totally changed my outlook on the game, all this time I thought it was tactics/mentality that caused the bs,or even crazy contain stuff but my oppos were over hitting everything, keepers were taking stupid touches and everything

And I never left balanced
  • yodelingdog
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play anyone apart from poor latency.
    Div 1 kit players make me lol, and are typically the easiest to play against as most play in a certain way which is easy to predict.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24972 posts Club Captain
    JohnChelle wrote: »

All the BS goes your way

Oh you remember the San Siro from 13 I think it was - could barely see what was going on

Yep. It was stupid. People would just choose the stadium and black kits and balls on purpose. So I just decided to stop playing away games. :joy:

All the BS goes your way

Never had that issue tbf, think I'm just lucky.

Pretty sure I captured some of the dodgy **** goals I scored last night, totally changed my outlook on the game, all this time I thought it was tactics/mentality that caused the bs,or even crazy contain stuff but my oppos were over hitting everything, keepers were taking stupid touches and everything

And I never left balanced

The year I really started doing it was the first year that our stadium was put into UT. I wanted to play there every game because it was new to UT.

Just thinking about that, I'll be able to use the Olympic stadium in next years UT! Only just thought of that. :joy:
  • Campino
    27107 posts Player of the Year
    I never back out

Ever

Cause I'm ard
  • CandyRat
    7768 posts League Winner
    The players on the select kit teams are always in the opposing team, but might be in the reserves or bench.
  • KingLionel10
    15024 posts World Class
    CandyRat wrote: »
    The players on the select kit teams are always in the opposing team, but might be in the reserves or bench.

Nope, been in a party with a friend and he said Agger was showing as my player. Haven't got him in my club never mind on the bench or reserves.
  • Moiizer
    6645 posts Big Money Move
    For some reason I seem to get backed out on because I'm a FUT Founder. Never understood that one
  • Sercs
    18647 posts World Class
    nobody is safe from me delivering the whooping of a life time - unless your on a 1/2 bar.. then im out

if-ya-smell-o.gif
  • Campino
    27107 posts Player of the Year
    This thing with the div 1 winners kit baffles me

Ive beat loads of Div 1 winners yet somehow get panned in the gold cup by a blind kid with no thumbs
  • Azof
    16592 posts World Class
    Sercs wrote: »
    nobody is safe from me delivering the whooping of a life time - unless your on a 1/2 bar.. then im out

if-ya-smell-o.gif

All I can hear when I see the rock now @Sercs
  • CandyRat
    7768 posts League Winner
    CandyRat wrote: »

Nope, been in a party with a friend and he said Agger was showing as my player. Haven't got him in my club never mind on the bench or reserves.

Well then :lol:
  • Jfo88
    22613 posts Club Captain
    Azof wrote: »

if-ya-smell-o.gif

All I can hear when I see the rock now

Ffs :joy:
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite

I never play at home. Think I've been paired away once in the last 50 games.
  • Sercs
    18647 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »

if-ya-smell-o.gif

All I can hear when I see the rock now @Sercs

hahahahaha I have never seen that. Simply Amazing :joy: :joy:
  • Dodds
    7803 posts League Winner
    My Fut Founder title ensues alot of people to leave straight away

• PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    EDDlE wrote: »
    Isn't it just some random player who pops up in the kit selection ? Not from your team

No, it's from your team. I have four legends so one of them pop up and they back out.

WaCoug615 wrote: »
    I back out for a few reasons, but the special kits aren't the reason. I personally refuse to play anyone with a Mexican league kit or name because the games are always laggy and I don't particularly appreciate the type of play that usually encourages/requires. Also, if you're in the orange, I'm sure as hell not playing you :)

I have no choice but to play beast fc and endure the jajaja messages since I play at night and here in California, we link up with the Mexicans after 9.

A stubborn Washingtonian feels your pain :|
    I'm coming to your city in August, being a generic British tourist for a daytrip :kissing:
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    Bad connection, identical kits, people with guests and certain names are reasons for me to back out
  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    Bad connection, identical kits, people with guests and certain names are reasons for me to back out

Always people with guests, I've never played a good game against someone with a guest so I just stopped
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up

Always people with guests, I've never played a good game against someone with a guest so I just stopped

Yep, theyre usually not hard to win but no fun. Always 2 people charging at you, spammingnslide tackles and so on
  • Aggtheman
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    That Div 1 kit is awful, anyone using it must think they're good unless they just have bad taste.

The only people I back out against is those with guests, it's just never a good game.
  • Richard
    11438 posts Has That Special Something
    I've had people back out because they see Maldini or Ronaldo at the tactics screen.