I quit on this damn tourney...

BCBeneli
1450 posts Play-Off Hero
edited May 2016
Made the finals 3 times and lost them all after 20 tries or so. Why can't I win it with this beast team!?

Im owning teams on division 2 but just can't win the tourney.

Rate the team fellas. Sorry for the bad pic I can't edit on my PB anymore and I'm on my phone

Screenshot_2016-05-26-12-54-59_zpssppyyffs.png

Comments

• BCBeneli
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any feedback guys
  • Obrj
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dont feel bad i cant win it either and one the other 2 on my second time. I really want Ruben too. I hope win tonight.
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional
    Try with a much weaker team. Maybe people are seeing that team and playing on PTB?
  • Boomhauer
    1057 posts Professional
    It doesn't really look like you need Castro :D to be fair I had a loan Ronaldo I brought on in the final and he did the business for me.
  • Sebasticor
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited May 2016
    Try this team and formation
    CDM Stay back
    LW-RW Cut Inside
    Rest defult instructions

I won the tourney with this team almost 6 times and I lost 2 finals too

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/13935967/

Are you from Colombia? I am from Medellin
  • Mr. Soper
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    lost in final 4 times. had to bag it myself
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    lost in final 4 times. had to bag it myself

tried x3. won the 2nd try. lost the 3rd try in the final - use cheap teams.
  • Andyscfc
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've given up with it..I play seasons and get no lag whatsoever. I go into that tourney and every single game lags.

Also amazed they let people go back in it if they have won it, If you won it don't be greedy and go back in it..no point in doing so.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    I feel your pain pal.

I too have given up. That final game always gets me as well. It's bs.
  • Scott101
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2016
    Finally won it tonight. Used a loan Ronaldo in the final, he was fairly useless tbh but won it nonetheless. Was 3-2 down in the 85' and came back to win it 4-3 :# My third final as well...

Took my 5 finals to win Sane, my advice would just be to keep going. If you're getting to finals you'll win one eventually. I was beating people who already had Castro along the way as well so knew I could do it.

Also, mess about with players, formations and your style of play. Doing the same thing over and over again doesn't work.
  • LeeRedz
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    Scott101 wrote: »
    Finally won it tonight. Used a loan Ronaldo in the final, he was fairly useless tbh but won it nonetheless. Was 3-2 down in the 85' and came back to win it 4-3 :# My third final as well...

Took my 5 finals to win Sane, my advice would just be to keep going. If you're getting to finals you'll win one eventually. I was beating people who already had Castro along the way as well so knew I could do it.

Also, mess about with players, formations and your style of play. Doing the same thing over and over again doesn't work.

I agree with the point of just keep going but personally i think it's bad advice to say doing the same thing over and over wont work.. I'd say you're more likely to get there practising with your preferred formation and team and what not. If a player isn't cutting it, then yeah swap. But I don't see how someone that cant win it with their usual style could win it with a whole new system.
  • ITZperfect
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I gave up too after 5 or 6 attempts.

Must have reached the semi's 4 or 5 times but could never reach the final. Plus kept on getting dumped out either by pens or the one goal.

A lot of my opponents I came up against had already won the tourney and had Castro in their team :(
  • Andyscfc
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    ITZperfect wrote: »
    I gave up too after 5 or 6 attempts.

Must have reached the semi's 4 or 5 times but could never reach the final. Plus kept on getting dumped out either by pens or the one goal.

A lot of my opponents I came up against had already won the tourney and had Castro in their team :(

Really hate that!

• MrShenanigans
    619 posts Sunday League Hero
    41212(2) > 4312 imo, in the first one the wide CMs provide more width.
    I'd put Beñat RCM to better use of his longshot skills.
    Godin > Varane.
  • bigeyedman
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    I've given up with it..I play seasons and get no lag whatsoever. I go into that tourney and every single game lags.

Also amazed they let people go back in it if they have won it, If you won it don't be greedy and go back in it..no point in doing so.

Well, there is, there's packs to be won.
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    cant see why ppl like this prize so much.
  • LeeRedz
    Just won it on my second try. Swapped Krychowiak in for Gabi and it played a dream haha. Tbf, the semi i lost in on my first attempt was embarrassing, the guy wasn't good at all, the two players i played before him were much better but he was hard to break down tbf, he had one shot with Rodriguez outside the box and sorted. Second attempt i won all my games by more than 3 goals. I think it's just the luck of the players you play. Winning 3-0 comfortably in a final is quite lucky considering im not a great player. First tournament i attempted purely because Costa is my fav player in the game and Castro links. Bottled it going for Huth and Sane.
  • LeeRedz
    Just used him and Castro is definately worth having. Feels REALLY good to have around the box. His stop & start runs are amazing, that agility and acceleration combo works so well. I scored a long shot with him from outside the box and a finesse from the edge in the first game. Kinda feels like Aguero with more fluid movement.
    BIG pro though is that he passes like a TOTS cam, in a two striker formation he was setting up my other striker better than the CAM, his passing is very noticeably good.
    I really recommend grinding for him if you use La Liga or Spanish linked teams and love to dribble. Nifty little ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • NittyRM3
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    I quit a couple of days back too....gone back to divisions now and it's the best decision I have made
  • MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    Why are so many people struggling with these ToTS tournaments? :joy:
    Never had any problems winning it.
  • Neal1982
    1160 posts Professional
    Rubbish midfield! You have players like Bruno and Benat, who you could get better non rare versions for a fraction of the price!
    Stop following the piper claiming average players are amazing!
  • Cantona84
    7844 posts League Winner
    Neal1982 wrote: »
    Rubbish midfield! You have players like Bruno and Benat, who you could get better non rare versions for a fraction of the price!
    Stop following the piper claiming average players are amazing!

Bruno is the best holding mid in the league. Fantastic card.
  • Neal1982
    1160 posts Professional
    haha. was just messing about! I have only heard good things about him tbh!
    Am at my wits end with the game.

Fifa has become more like aggressive Tag then football!
  • Tekkerz
    3724 posts National Call-Up
    Try the team with no special cards your probably getting matched with d1 winners.