Damn. TOTS Gignac is a beast.

Bouzid18
1787 posts Play-Off Hero
Was a bit bored and picked him up for 50k on PS4. Used him in a Hybrid with TOTS Benzema. I used him as a CAM. Nice longshots, very strong and nice dribbling and also a very good passing and finishing. He's really fun and is a bargain :)

Comments

• Cantona84
    7497 posts League Winner
    Very fun card indeed.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6318 posts Big Money Move
    Would you recommend him over nif ben arfa at cam? Currently have a full french team
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    I'm using him at cam he's a beast has 14 goals in 16 games and 12 assists my favorite card so far this fifa
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Would you recommend him over nif ben arfa at cam? Currently have a full french team

absoluteley even if they are completely different types of players. for that price gignac is amazing
  • Viper581
    352 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Would you put him at CAM behind TOTS Griez (Paired with Benzema) or pair him at ST and Griez at CAM?

Worthy to replace Koke @ CAM also?
  • Ishibum
    11870 posts Has That Special Something
    I am very much in the Gignac fan club. One of the best "ball into feet" forwards I have used.
  • lbezza
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Viper581 wrote: »
    Would you put him at CAM behind TOTS Griez (Paired with Benzema) or pair him at ST and Griez at CAM?

I'm playing Griezmann at cam and he's amazing for me. Want to get benzema and gignac up top.
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I am very much in the Gignac fan club. One of the best "ball into feet" forwards I have used.

absolutely.
    Viper581 wrote: »

try it mate. it is up to your style. both options are good