OT: It's getting close!!

MonKeano
248 posts Sunday League Hero
The euros are only around the corner! 16 days til I head off for France, anyone else going?

Comments

  • Andyscfc
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games

    The Euros group stage is usually more interesting than the WC
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games

    The Euros are usually more interesting than the WC

    Fixed
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games

    Are you english? Being Irish we don't get many major tournaments so I'm outrageously excited
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games

    The Euros are usually more interesting than the WC

    Fixed

    Nah, once you get to the quarters the WC is just as interesting if not more
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games

    The Euros are usually more interesting than the WC

    Fixed

    Nah, once you get to the quarters the WC is just as interesting if not more

    The Euro's throughout are just so much more competitive. Any team can win it. I adored 2004 when Greece pulled off an amazing achievement and highly look forward to some surprise team to win it all this year.
  • Andyscfc
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    MonKeano wrote: »
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games

    Are you english? Being Irish we don't get many major tournaments so I'm outrageously excited

    Yea i'm english :lol: England have been crap for atleast 5 years or so now and we have a right clueless moron in charge so it's easy to not watch us play! right now we do have a young exciting team for the first time in a while..but with him in charge he takes all the excitement away.

    I'm also a Stoke fan so hoping Glenn Whelan and Jon Walters have a good tourney with Ireland
  • NornIron
    11131 posts Has That Special Something
    Only going to Nice for 3 days N.Ireland v Poland.
  • iJay96
    1422 posts Professional
    MonKeano wrote: »
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games

    Are you english? Being Irish we don't get many major tournaments so I'm outrageously excited

    RT. Raging I couldn't get tickets
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Copa > Euros this year tbh
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    NornIron wrote: »
    Only going to Nice for 3 days N.Ireland v Poland.

    I'm beyond jealous...
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    iJay96 wrote: »
    MonKeano wrote: »
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games

    Are you english? Being Irish we don't get many major tournaments so I'm outrageously excited

    RT. Raging I couldn't get tickets

    I have tickets for all 3 games now, the belgium game was impossible to find
  • nanotech__
    917 posts An Exciting Prospect
    im only interested in the group stage in terms of wales playing
  • holdenwait
    55388 posts National Treasure
    Copa > Euros this year tbh

    lol never
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    Also going :)
    Austria vs Portugal
    Northern Ireland vs Germany
    Austria vs Iceland
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Copa > Euros this year tbh

    lol never

    My opinion ;)

    I'm expecting Germany to do pretty bad, Spain isn't as good as they were a few years ago,....
    I'm not hyped at all. I'm expecting a pretty boring tournament win by France.
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    MonKeano wrote: »
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games

    Are you english? Being Irish we don't get many major tournaments so I'm outrageously excited

    Yea i'm english :lol: England have been crap for atleast 5 years or so now and we have a right clueless moron in charge so it's easy to not watch us play! right now we do have a young exciting team for the first time in a while..but with him in charge he takes all the excitement away.

    I'm also a Stoke fan so hoping Glenn Whelan and Jon Walters have a good tourney with Ireland

    Lol.. A stoke fan talking about boring football! The irony
  • Andyscfc
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    MonKeano wrote: »
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games

    Are you english? Being Irish we don't get many major tournaments so I'm outrageously excited

    Yea i'm english :lol: England have been crap for atleast 5 years or so now and we have a right clueless moron in charge so it's easy to not watch us play! right now we do have a young exciting team for the first time in a while..but with him in charge he takes all the excitement away.

    I'm also a Stoke fan so hoping Glenn Whelan and Jon Walters have a good tourney with Ireland

    Lol.. A stoke fan talking about boring football! The irony

    Your view on our football belongs back in 2012 mate back when even Stoke fans knew we played boring football :wink:
  • LFC Simon 98
    16682 posts World Class
    I'm going on the 11th of June

    I'm northern Irish so it's even more rare we are there :D
  • LFC Simon 98
    16682 posts World Class
    nineteeeen wrote: »
    Also going :)
    Austria vs Portugal
    Northern Ireland vs Germany
    Austria vs Iceland

    I'm so jealous of that middle game
  • iJay96
    1422 posts Professional
    MonKeano wrote: »
    iJay96 wrote: »
    MonKeano wrote: »
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games

    Are you english? Being Irish we don't get many major tournaments so I'm outrageously excited

    RT. Raging I couldn't get tickets

    I have tickets for all 3 games now, the belgium game was impossible to find

    I was too late, would of loved to see us beat the Italians
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    iJay96 wrote: »
    MonKeano wrote: »
    iJay96 wrote: »
    MonKeano wrote: »
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    Can't get excited for it. I usually end up bored of it after a few games

    Are you english? Being Irish we don't get many major tournaments so I'm outrageously excited

    RT. Raging I couldn't get tickets

    I have tickets for all 3 games now, the belgium game was impossible to find

    I was too late, would of loved to see us beat the Italians

    I got none in the original application. Hours and hours were spent on the resale portal!
  • PintOfMagennis
    4450 posts National Call-Up
    cant get excited, we dont make it
Sign In or Register to comment.