The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Building a False 9 squad around a TOTS player with 750k, who to pick?

Remzy69
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
Ok guys, since TOTS is out there are some really great CF's to pick. I currently got 750k for a squad and want to build around the CF, thinking he should cost 500k max so I can build a decent squad around him.

I'm thinking about these guys, who would you pick and why?

-TOTS Muller
-TOTS Griezmann
-TOTS Benzema

I could also wait for TOTS Ibra to arrive, but I think he will be to expensive.

Comments

• Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd go Griezeman, I mean just look at those stats. Even better than NIF Messi who many say is the best cf.
  • Remzy69
    Lilwhit wrote: »
    I'd go Griezeman, I mean just look at those stats. Even better than NIF Messi who many say is the best cf.

Yeah I was also thinking maybe Messi, but I'd really like to try a TOTS this time. Stat-wise Griezmann comes really close indeed.
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    One more vote for tots griezmann
  • Remzy69
    I was really leaning to Muller, but I'm hearing so many great things about Griezmann... Tough call. I'm gonna drop Benzema for sure.

Muller vs Griezmann it is.
  • Dejamoo
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bergkamp ;)
  • Ricey12368
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Whoever you choose to pick, ill pick the opposite and can report back to each other if you want? Im really bored fifa wise rn cant win or find a team i like
  • holdenwait
    61117 posts Icon
    edited May 2016
    Griezmann is the easy choice
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    Nummer funf-und-zwansig
  • Remzy69
    Dejamoo wrote: »
    Bergkamp ;)

I'm on PS4 :(
  • Remzy69
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    Whoever you choose to pick, ill pick the opposite and can report back to each other if you want? Im really bored fifa wise rn cant win or find a team i like

I'm thinking of picking Muller, because I can build a decent squad around him. When I pick Griezmann the squad will be a bit mehhh.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Griezmann, but with your budget you might be better off with Muller as some of the NIF Bundes guys are really good to link him with.
  • DoctorRob
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Muller. And pick up if junuzovic for one of the cm spots. I am actually playing TOTS muller cam and IF junuzovic cdm in 4231 (2) and those two just run the show. I am not a very good player but I am on a great win steak just because of the play of those two. Junuzovic's free kicks are a big plus, as well!
  • Ricey12368
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Remzy69 wrote: »

I'm thinking of picking Muller, because I can build a decent squad around him. When I pick Griezmann the squad will be a bit mehhh.

Ave you used both their normal cards etc?

Turns out i dont have the coinage anymore, lost 200k to tax over a week or so :/
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional

Can you show us the squads you are planning to build?

I made two, and they are very equal for me:

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/610977

http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/611005
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Griezmann or messi.
  • Dejamoo
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dejamoo wrote: »
    Bergkamp ;)

I'm on PS4 :(

Aww man! Sad times :(
    Still wish I hadn't wasted all my coins and could buy him now :(
  • Jubykiwii
    52 posts Park Captain
    how are you liking the false 9 so far? im trying to get used to the 41212(2) but im struggling when i get pressed....
  • Remzy69
    Jubykiwii wrote: »
    how are you liking the false 9 so far? im trying to get used to the 41212(2) but im struggling when i get pressed....

False 9 has always been my to go to formation in Fifa 16. I really like the width in the attack when I get pressed. But I still find 41212(2) way more effective in creating chances and scoring goals. I also seem to struggle when I get pressed, but I remove the Stay central option from the Strikers, so they drift wide at times to stretch the defense.
  • Cman182
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Have you thought about Mahrez?
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    No doubt Benz as F9
  • Marsh
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've just made a false 9 with tots jonas motm gaitan and tots podolski... Jonas and podolski are clinical!!
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Go Griez or messi
  • I have used all 3, to summarize; Muller is a CM not CF/S.T for me. Griez is overrated, not bad but nothing special, Benzema, best off the bunch, but a out and out S.T imo not a CF.

Other options, HBA, best TOTS i have used, ridiculous dribling, amazing finishing, finesse and power, strongest play maker i have ever used.
    Eto'o, again amazing, plently of pace and strength, combined with close control superior to Messi's and finishing on par with anyones,.

Playmaker i'd choose HBA, Goal scorer Eto'o. Hope that helps :)

• nextqprmanager
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    I have used all 3, to summarize; Muller is a CM not CF/S.T for me. Griez is overrated, not bad but nothing special, Benzema, best off the bunch, but a out and out S.T imo not a CF.

Other options, HBA, best TOTS i have used, ridiculous dribling, amazing finishing, finesse and power, strongest play maker i have ever used.
    Eto'o, again amazing, plently of pace and strength, combined with close control superior to Messi's and finishing on par with anyones,.

Playmaker i'd choose HBA, Goal scorer Eto'o. Hope that helps :)

Cant afford 300k for HBA, but is Eto`o better than tots Hernandez / Aduriz or Griez 85 ? for 62k
    thx
    ps m/m wr`s dont matter?
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    @Remzy69

Griezmann. Absolutely awesome there I have never used someone so good.
  • MrShenanigans
    619 posts Sunday League Hero
    #teamGriez

I have the 88 version and he just tear defenses apart. And you have a TOTS Koke as his partner in crime.