• Chubz
    3198 posts National Call-Up
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    Chubz wrote: »
    How many are released on PS4?

Only 999 on PC :(
  • v4vendetta1978
    2780 posts Fans' Favourite
    I Wana do 50k packs iv got 4000 fp Im tempted but I have never got anyone in a 100k pack like ever
  • Chubz
    3198 posts National Call-Up
    100k packs lightning round, almost finished and not a blip on the market (nothing special for the tots im looking for)
  • v4vendetta1978
    2780 posts Fans' Favourite
    Must be a record 11 mins and not all gone lol
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6320 posts Big Money Move
    Opened 3 as i felt lucky after yesterday and got maybe a 100k return, could have almost bought tots hulk for that :disappointed:
  • Jason1986
    6891 posts Big Money Move
    100k packs lightning round, almost finished and not a blip on the market (nothing special for the tots im looking for)

Been trying to get a 96 Ibra for a good price for about 45 mins. Was being BIN'd at 570k, open bids going 540k. I just BIN'd one for 525k so I think there's been some move in the market.
  • Ecr8on
    1384 posts Professional
    Opened two got denisov and muller, lost 130k
  • BrieMine
    5646 posts Big Money Move
    BrieMine wrote: »
    GL guys, wish i didn't spend my FPs now thanks @The longest yard

Haha i dared you, disnt know you actually did it @brie
    lol i did, and it was pretty bad tbh, but i don't mind too much

im on 1,257,000 now so about 50k from £35 lol

just gonna buy messi now tbh
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6320 posts Big Money Move
    Jason1986 wrote: »

Been trying to get a 96 Ibra for a good price for about 45 mins. Was being BIN'd at 570k, open bids going 540k. I just BIN'd one for 525k so I think there's been some move in the market.

Nah theres been no move, check his price again haha back upto 570, just two listed cheap which must have been freshly packed
  • NichlasHovmand
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Spent 1,5 million, got about half. Best was 88 Gignag and 2 juanfrans
  • Jason1986

Nah theres been no move, check his price again haha back upto 570, just two listed cheap which must have been freshly packed

Lucky me I suppose haha. Bought for 525k :lol:
  • Cantona84
    7497 posts League Winner
    Spent 1,5 million, got about half. Best was 88 Gignag and 2 juanfrans

From 1.5 million coins? That's very bad luck
  • NichlasHovmand
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its as expected. But tbh I had more fun than when actually playing the game. Since I sold my TOTY Messi 2 months ago, I have enjoyed Seasons more than ultimate team, so I dont really care much about the rest of fifa 16. Will spend my last 1,8M coins when EASFC comes out, after buying a half decent squad with TOTS Griezman, NIF messi and neymar
  • Dabizas
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    F***king kidin me. Got Gundogan and Pedro
  • CAVALLOIBZ
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect

mine just sold for 542K
  • The longest yard
    5709 posts Big Money Move
    GL guys, wish i didn't spend my FPs now thanks @The longest yard

Haha i dared you, disnt know you actually did it @brie
    lol i did, and it was pretty bad tbh, but i don't mind too much

im on 1,257,000 now so about 50k from £35 lol

just gonna buy messi now tbh

I think the card weight goes up towards weekends then down at the start and mid week
  • Jason1986
    edited May 2016
    CAVALLOIBZ wrote: »

mine just sold for 542K

Just had another look and there's a few around 550k and there's a BIN for 499k!

Guess I wasn't so lucky. But you never know with some of these special cards, only takes one persons not to sell for 20 mins and other people start undercutting massively. Idiots really.

Edit; that 499k one was a 92 rated. So awkward searching for specific cards this year around! Typical EA.
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    CAVALLOIBZ wrote: »

mine just sold for 542K

Just had another look and there's a few around 550k and there's a BIN for 499k!

Guess I wasn't so lucky. But you never know with some of these special cards, only takes one persons not to sell for 20 mins and other people start undercutting massively. Idiots really.

Edit; that 499k one was a 92 rated. So awkward searching for specific cards this year around! Typical EA.

after what happened with 94 ibra...(i bought him for 1 mil and EA kept it in packs for more days),
    im gonna die with that card ;)
    But usually Ibra has never been a good investiment
  • HBK1925
    1874 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any chance of more packs?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    I was looking to buy Juanfran but he's risen in price damnit
  • Cameron-NCAFC
    1025 posts Professional
    Got motm Soriano in mine :(
  • Patzi
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    do we expect any more rounds later? missed the 100k packs but im kinda glad, dont like them but the temptation is too big sometimes :D
  • ha032742
    34800 posts Moderator
    YOLO'd it as was getting bored of FUT (plus bought the players I wanted) and opened 22 with the following result:
    TOTS Griezmann
    TOTS Tevez
    TOTS Busquets
    TOTS Koke
    TOTS Smolnikov x2
    TIF Pjanic
    Hero Gaitan x2
    TOTS Aduriz
    TOTS Navas
    TOTS Perez
    TOTS Ruben
    TOTS Samedov