Is there any formation where the CAM is the most important player?

Comments

• JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    CaTriEm wrote: »
    Definitely Central CAM in a 4231.

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Andyscfc wrote: »
    41212(2) for me.

My CAM has more goals than my strikers

This
  • markfoged
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    So to sum up; every formation with a cam :D
  • JayyThunder
    5056 posts Big Money Move
    433-4. When cutting in from the wing, the cam is usually in a better spot than the striker. Also while holding the ball up he's the one that overlaps
  • CovLee_Candice
    4530 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    I am using 41212(2) counter attack style 2 top striker use fast player like ronaldo, Griezman, neymar with instruction Drift wide, get in behind. cam pos using someone fast with high reaction and 80+ header accuracy with instruction get in box for cross and near post cross (Double tap cross) work pretty well for me.

Also begin to cross when your cam run and touch penalty box line so GK dont catch it.
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    4231(2)

This
  • Barslund
    4651 posts National Call-Up
    The CAM in the 433(4) makes or breaks the team
  • MikeyP_FC
    14213 posts Has That Special Something
    4231-1 and 4411 (CF)
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    4231 central cam
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I score a lot with tots muller at cam in 41212 (2)
  • roovzy
    802 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2016
    The centre CAM on 4231. Instruct to come back on defense and stay on edge of box. Use a play maker with vision, ball control, dribbling, short passing but doesn't need pace or great shooting stats. Look at Valderrama for someone who has all the important attributes but not much else. Get good at getting the ball to him when he is in the box and also long shots just outside the box. For long shots, often it's as simple as casually taking two slightly diagonal steps (when opponent is containing) and unleashing into top corner regardless that shooting stats aren't great. When you are either side of the box you can driven pass to him in the box and with good ball control the defenders are unable to stop you taking a step and blasting it past the keeper.

EDIT: Forgot to say the key is playing through him soon after you retrieve possession and from then on he makes his own way forward and he will just be there when you need him or can be played through again to create a scoring opportunity for someone else.
  • Wooly1203
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    nanotech__ wrote: »

• Orison
    55449 posts National Treasure
    I am using 41212(2) counter attack style 2 top striker use fast player like ronaldo, Griezman, neymar with instruction Drift wide, get in behind. cam pos using someone fast with high reaction and 80+ header accuracy with instruction get in box for cross and near post cross (Double tap cross) work pretty well for me.

Also begin to cross when your cam run and touch penalty box line so GK dont catch it.

What's the point in using instructions on good players when you leave after a few secs anyways? :trollface:@PVFCB97xD
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    bberger wrote: »
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    4231(2)

This

• PelzyWelzy
    10340 posts Has That Special Something
    4-3-1-2 in terms of goals for a CAM for me, so much more effective than CAM in a 4-1-2-1-2.
  • CovLee_Candice
    Orison wrote: »

What's the point in using instructions on good players when you leave after a few secs anyways? :trollface:@PVFCB97xD

Wanna play in friendly?? :trollface:
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something

Will you score an own goal b4 you quit? :'(
  • CovLee_Candice
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

Will you score an own goal b4 you quit? :'(

will bang 4 to your GK man :trollface:
  • d-Leon307-b
    920 posts Semi-Pro
    Tekkerz wrote: »

• leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    In 4231(2) in like my CAMs to be a bit taller, just to win those headers from GK throw or short kick down the middle...
  • Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    4231 2