The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Just received year old compensation

CFC Jacob
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
Exactly 357 days since I moaned about not being able to play the World Cup game mode I receive 12 untradeable gold packs :joy:

And I quote "Typically these investigation can take between 10-20 business days as we do receive a lot of issues of this nature."

I didn't get anyone decent, but a nice week to get them I suppose

Comments

• UpTh3B0r0
    515 posts Sunday League Hero
    They must have went through cases not caring. I got compensation for 'missing coins' although the case was for ghost players still in my transfer targets even though there have already been used and sold on.

I promptly re-opened the case.
  • lf2009
    2278 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yea i got the same for 2 cases i opened about a month after the game came out, packs were not too bad for free and the fact i completely forgot about the cases helped.

Best players were david silva, kompany, coutiois and mkst of the chelsea team bar hazard and cech
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think people were randomly given 12 gold packs dude
  • tyler
    1373 posts Professional
    lol nice
  • lf2009
    2278 posts Fans' Favourite
    slickus wrote: »
    I think people were randomly given 12 gold packs dude

Checked email and i had two emails for compensation of 2 claims, 12 packs each

Theyre not just random gifts etc
  • DarthGrowler
    15283 posts World Class
    I got 12 too. Looks like they are just clearing out old cases
  • CFC Jacob
    It was just a bit odd that it was so long ago, maybe I'll see something for when loads of people were wrongly banned last summer eventually haha
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Haha, nice! Did you get notification or just the packs? I've got a stuck player issue that's going on 10 months old that I re-delved into when they re activated gens and still no dice ...
  • CFC Jacob
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    Haha, nice! Did you get notification or just the packs? I've got a stuck player issue that's going on 10 months old that I re-delved into when they re activated gens and still no dice ...

Yeah I got an email, I've still got stuck players on 14 that email me about all the time saying it's free now, I went on the other day and it's still stuck haha.

I think the key is re-activating these things until you find someone who's willing to help you