When to buy TIF Higuain?

Maaax354
164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I want to buy a high rated Higuain card. His third inform is probably what i will be going for. How will his price be influenced by Serie A Tots? I'm thinking it might go down because another higher card is released. On the other hand, demand for Serie A players will be higher due to TOTS and the tournament. So wait until after Tots? Or buy now? Opinions please, thanks in advance :)

Comments

• MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    Bump
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    Maaax354 wrote: »
    I want to buy a high rated Higuain card. His third inform is probably what i will be going for. How will his price be influenced by Serie A Tots? I'm thinking it might go down because another higher card is released. On the other hand, demand for Serie A players will be higher due to TOTS and the tournament. So wait until after Tots? Or buy now? Opinions please, thanks in advance :)

You can check Player Prices and their developement over time on futbin.com

You will see, that all the IF cards of Players who got a TOTS had a massive Price drop after the TOTS Cards were released. Maybe there will be a demand for the "old" IF Cards during the Cup, but during the next days the "old" IF will drop.

Higuain 90 rated cost 93K right (acording to Futbin) and the 89 rated 62K. If they release Seria A TOTS this friday with a 96 (or whatever) Higuain i am sure the 90 rated will be at 70K next Weekend and the 89 rated at 50K.

Look what happend with Benzema SIF, he can be bought for 85K and is a 88 ratet 4/4 star in a popular league with good nationality for hybrids