The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone used TOTS Benzema and Griezmann...

Tar Heels 23
1205 posts Professional
...together in a 41212(2)? Still unsure where Griezmann would be but obviously Benzema would be one of the strikers. Those two cards look great and if used together makes it very easy for me to fit them both into my Legend/Serie A team. Haven't heard much about Benzema though.

Comments

• Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    I'd love to know about Benzema as well, his stats look amazing & he has 2 of my favourite traits (beat defensive line & finesse shot)
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I'd love to know about Benzema as well, his stats look amazing & he has 2 of my favourite traits (beat defensive line & finesse shot)

Right? I mean with the double 4* as well he looks a great bargain. The pair can likely be had for under 750k here soon too.
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Will let you know tonight. Wasn't getting on with TIF lacazette so Benz is going in with Griez
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    edited May 2016
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Will let you know tonight. Wasn't getting on with TIF lacazette so Benz is going in with Griez

Sweet thanks. I mean he's never been my absolute favorite striker but he always seemed solid for me and that was the NIF. Hoping the TOTS plays at least near his stats and then we have something worth buying.
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    Any updates on this? I was going to use Griezmann as striker but he's far too good at CAM so I need another striker
  • Knejt87
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm thinking of replacing Ronny with TOTS Benz just for a change. Want to know how good he is.
  • FUTAbell
    1329 posts Professional
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Any updates on this? I was going to use Griezmann as striker but he's far too good at CAM so I need another striker

He is far too good at striker to move back to CAM for me! Good problems to have tho..

Also very curious about Benz. Have Auba currently but is too inconsistent for my liking and Griez has completely outshone him since buying him so want to change it up a bit
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14176 posts Moderator
    Benz was really quite average for me.
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had tots griez/97 suarez/tots benz in a 4312 and it played pretty terrible, however, ive been on a run of bad form so take that with a grain of salt. @krakos000 and others have been raving about griezy so id say he is def worth a try. Benzema is a steal of a player for a striker with a 98 in game rating at the position. id say give it a go!
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    Benz was really quite average for me.

What was wrong with him? I kind of need a bully that can hold up the ball as well as finish. My build up play is slow, probably too slow TBH.
  • Tootrill22
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Benz was awesome for me. Griez is amazing as well used him at CAM and Benz at ST and they both scored at least a goal a game. I have a full legends squad and I will be keeping Benz as the ST