Anyone using TOTS Carvajal or Juanfran?

SH999
737 posts Semi-Pro
Are either as good as their stats suggest? Thanks!

Comments

• LFC Simon 98
    16682 posts World Class
    Personally I'm a Juanfran fan, Carvajal just ain't good for me
  • SH999
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    Personally I'm a Juanfran fan, Carvajal just ain't good for me

Thanks mate. I'll give him a go.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20465 posts Club Captain
    Carvajal been great for me, feels rapid now and is solid as a rock. Only thing he is lacking is a killer shot but I don't use my rb for shooting much.
  • Dezakk
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    Carvajal was awesome but if you want an advice try TOTS F.Luis. Best fullback card i any UT, just so broken
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Carvajal been great for me, feels rapid now and is solid as a rock. Only thing he is lacking is a killer shot but I don't use my rb for shooting much.

Exactly my thinking . Sold zanetti for him and don't regret it one bit. Won't even be trying florenzi that's how happy I am with him.
  • SH999
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    Dezakk wrote: »
    Carvajal was awesome but if you want an advice try TOTS F.Luis. Best fullback card i any UT, just so broken

Already have him on the left side. Thanks
  • SH999
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Exactly my thinking . Sold zanetti for him and don't regret it one bit. Won't even be trying florenzi that's how happy I am with him.

Thanks. Might wait to see if his price drops after Serie A TOTS.
  • Agent VZ
    SH999 wrote: »

Isn't he like 80k :#
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    Carvajal is a boss on that right side for me. I've used all of his previous cards as well and can definitely feel the difference in this one. I was holding out for Florenzi but Carvajal's defensive stats tempted me to pull the trigger.
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class

100K mate, jumped up a bit like Luis.
  • Agent VZ
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Ahh ok bought at 110 and couldn't care less coz he's staying all year. :# Hopefully they're some good packs so all these guys come down a bit.. They're all so low already though for just a Tuesday . :o
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class

Ahh ok bought at 110 and couldn't care less coz he's staying all year. :# Hopefully they're some good packs so all these guys come down a bit.. They're all so low already though for just a Tuesday . :o

Especially Griez, he's dipped under 450K, not sure I can say no at that price, surely he can't come down much more.
  • Agent VZ

Especially Griez, he's dipped under 450K, not sure I can say no at that price, surely he can't come down much more.

Yeah I'm pretty sure most have already found their lows and will just yo yo around there for the next three days bud like what's happened with Carv Luis etc.
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class

Yeah I'm pretty sure most have already found their lows and will just yo yo around there for the next three days bud like what's happened with Carv Luis etc.

Picked him up for 436K on bids, really happy with that :)
  • Agent VZ

pm me later how he is bud wanna pick one up too
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class

pm me later how he is bud wanna pick one up too

No probs mate, I should get a few games in tonight..... really want to get that BBVA cup chalked off.
  • Carlos181
    3790 posts National Call-Up
    I decided to use the entire TOTS Atletico defense, and I haven't had a single bad thing to say about Juanfran 15-20 games with them. He has enough pace to keep up with most forwards and great defensive stats. Haven't tried carvajal, so I couldn't compare to him.
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    I decided to use the entire TOTS Atletico defense, and I haven't had a single bad thing to say about Juanfran 15-20 games with them. He has enough pace to keep up with most forwards and great defensive stats. Haven't tried carvajal, so I couldn't compare to him.

Great news, I'm planning similar :)