How does 95 zlatan compare to these high rated tots strikers?

FredDarrell
940 posts Professional
Is he as good as TOTS Lewa, Griezmann, Benzema, etc?

Comments

• Carlo
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you know how to use him he is way better in my opinion ( got the 94 one )
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    95 ibruh is next to Benz tots the best F9 I used til now.
    U need to just let him dictate the speed of the game other than Benz who can simply outrun a defender.
    But u can even send a through ball to Ibo when he got his speed he feels faster than 79 and is unstoppable.
    Never had a striker with such a great shot no matter if long, short, finesse, pen.

But I think I'd your didn't use Ibra until now you need time to adapt and get used to him, I played nearly 300 games only with his Nif, then I had the 94 then 95. And will defo go for his tots
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    semia172 wrote: »
    95 ibruh is next to Benz tots the best F9 I used til now.
    U need to just let him dictate the speed of the game other than Benz who can simply outrun a defender.
    But u can even send a through ball to Ibo when he got his speed he feels faster than 79 and is unstoppable.
    Never had a striker with such a great shot no matter if long, short, finesse, pen.

But I think I'd your didn't use Ibra until now you need time to adapt and get used to him, I played nearly 300 games only with his Nif, then I had the 94 then 95. And will defo go for his tots

I see, thanks mate. I don't know if i shoud build a squad around his tots or get tots neymar. Totally different players tho. Ben Arfa can make the difference to the Ibra squad.