TOTS Godin worth the extra coins over the 90 version?

FredDarrell
940 posts Professional
http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/13800799/ - Version with TOTS Godin and 91 Iniesta (Bale on the bench)

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/13800808/ - Version with TOTS Modric and 90 Godin (No bale)

I'm almost certain to build the first one, but need to some opnions to be sure, thanks a lot!

Comments

• eRbz26
    1035 posts Professional
    Nope, if you can't defend with the 90 rated godin you need to learn the game first, he's 95 ain't gonna help... 90 godin with tots filipe luis is the way to go
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Had 90 for over 200 games, was amazing. Have TOTS, it's like I don't even have to try.
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    eRbz26 wrote: »
    Nope, if you can't defend with the 90 rated godin you need to learn the game first, he's 95 ain't gonna help... 90 godin with tots filipe luis is the way to go

Sorry man, you have no idea what you are talking about. Pass up an opportunity to have the best CB in the game because he may or may not (your assumption) be able to defend? Yea, you stick to your style and let the man have his cake.
  • eRbz26
    1035 posts Professional
    Astro_Ry wrote: »
    eRbz26 wrote: »

Sorry man, you have no idea what you are talking about. Pass up an opportunity to have the best CB in the game because he may or may not (your assumption) be able to defend? Yea, you stick to your style and let the man have his cake.

He's asking if he's worth the extra coins, why let him waste coins, if he really wanted that cake then he wouldn't be asking in forums, to me he's not we all have our own opinions, my point was to let him know that he's no different then he's 90 who's already considered one of the best in game.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    UP
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    90 feels the exact same and is 100k cheaper
  • Carswell
    8373 posts League Winner
    95 feels a good deal better, go for it.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nop not worth it. 90 godin his tackles are inch perfect. You only pay for a tiny pace difference.