How's TOTS Godin?

Bouzid18
1787 posts Play-Off Hero
How is he in game. Do you feel any differences between his IFs?

Comments

• Krunk_Fu
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not much difference for me. sold him after a few games
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    thank you mate. that's what i thought
  • eRbz26
    1027 posts Professional
    Tried him sold him after 5 games, he's 90 rated card is more then enough, feels same save some coins and get tots filipe luis for that perfect link
  • Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    I respectfully disagree with the above comments, he's a rock. Amazing positioning, interceptions are top notch, gets good acceleration off the dribble, great passing, great jumping. Best defender I've used, better than TOTY Ramos.
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    eRbz26 wrote: »
    Tried him sold him after 5 games, he's 90 rated card is more then enough, feels same save some coins and get tots filipe luis for that perfect link

It's not a perfect link, one is from Uruguay and one from Brazil.
  • rapleton
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    MichaelEJD wrote: »
    eRbz26 wrote: »

It's not a perfect link, one is from Uruguay and one from Brazil.

Oops
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Used him before selling (to buy back later). I rank him up there with Blanc, Beckenbauer and Maldini
  • eRbz26
    1027 posts Professional
    Bottom line is if you can't defend with 90 rated godin then you ain't good period, he's 95 ain't gonna save you lol save those coins and improve where it really matter midfield and up
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    I respectfully disagree with the above comments, he's a rock. Amazing positioning, interceptions are top notch, gets good acceleration off the dribble, great passing, great jumping. Best defender I've used, better than TOTY Ramos.

Agreed. TOTY Ramos has been benched because of him.
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2016
    He is not as good as his 90 inform which is my favorite cb. Not sure why but i think his pace upgrade makes him harder to control. I packed him and ended up selling
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero

thanks mate