is there much difference between hero/tots Suarez..

Gale420
3990 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2016
Hero and tots Suarez? Really didn't enjoy his hero card, not sure if it's worth me trying tots as I've fell in love with tots Griez! :love:
Tempted to upgrade Ron from Toty to tots and get maldini or Beck with the extra funds.. Decisions..

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    If you didn't like the hero I very much doubt you will like the TOTS.
  • Gale420
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

That's my thinking, doubt there can be much of an upgrade for so few stats! :lol:
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    No. Look at the stat differences, very small
  • Gale420
    Shane wrote: »

They do look rather similar, just +1-3 on most stats!
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gale420 wrote: »

I was thinking the same BUT I didn't enjoy 96 card of Ron and I love his toty card.
  • Gale420
    verdolaga wrote: »

I was thinking the same BUT I didn't enjoy 96 card of Ron and I love his toty card.

I've loved every Ron :love:
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2016

This. Also surprising you've liked Ron when you haven't liked Suarez. Both their weak points is the same thing - balance .
  • yodj96
    510 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS griez best card in the game
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    Have and had TOTS and Hero version, although the hero is great, he is noticeably faster and I've given up trying to finesse or aim my shots, they just go in 99% of the time.
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Sorry but yes, tots is way better than hero, I've used both and I can till the deference.the tots is the best st in the game
  • Any tym7
    1383 posts Professional
    Only thing hero lacks is pace if tots is faster then his tots is worth it
  • Astro_Ry
    1217 posts Professional
    yodj96 wrote: »

says the lyon supporter

• Gale420
    Agent VZ wrote: »

This. Also surprising you've liked Ron when you haven't liked Suarez. Both their weak points is the same thing - balance .

Strange ain't it :lol: but yeh bar cam Gullit, Ron is my fav player on the game, only reason I would sell my TOTY is to upgrade to tots, that doesn't sound right! :lol:
  • Agent VZ
    edited May 2016
    Nah upgrade is too minimal to ever switch from a tots to a Toty and in this case vice versa if you look in the cards. I have the coins but I'v not once thought of selling my Toty. Suarez for example is still worth the upgrade coz it's a decent upgrade like the 97 Ronaldo to the 98.. If you look from far it looks like atleast two in forms ahead. Then it's worth switching .
  • Gale420
    Nah upgrade is too minimal to ever switch from a tots to a Toty and in this case vice versa if you look in the cards. I have the coins but I'v not once thought of selling my Toty. Suarez for example is still worth the upgrade coz it's a decent upgrade like the 97 Ronaldo to the 98.. If you look from far it looks like atleast two in forms ahead. Then it's worth switching .

I see where your coming from mate but Griez has been fantastic for me so far, can't imagine my team will be improved by swooping him for Suarez! :# really dono what to do, will have like 2m left over if I don't get Suarez and I wouldn't know what to do with that :lol: the team is already fantastic!
  • yodj96
    510 posts Sunday League Hero
    Astro_Ry wrote: »

says the lyon supporter

What does being a Lyon supporter have to do with griezman you mongrel
  • Gale420
    Hujaber wrote: »
    Sorry but yes, tots is way better than hero, I've used both and I can till the deference.the tots is the best st in the game

@Hujaber only just noticed this, what are his main differences? Really didn't get on with the hero Suarez and traded him in for 88 Griez who was tons better for me! :lol: Now have his tots and it is fantastic!
  • M98H
    12911 posts Has That Special Something
    Astro_Ry wrote: »

says the lyon supporter

? :joy:
  • Hujaber

@Hujaber only just noticed this, what are his main differences? Really didn't get on with the hero Suarez and traded him in for 88 Griez who was tons better for me! :lol: Now have his tots and it is fantastic!

The reason is simple in the hero virsion I couldn't scoure goals, in tots scoured 21 in 15 and am below average player and I was playing the BBVA cup and it wasn't easy to win it 2 times
  • Gale420

The reason is simple in the hero virsion I couldn't scoure goals, in tots scoured 21 in 15 and am below average player and I was playing the BBVA cup and it wasn't easy to win it 2 times

Yeh I couldn't do anything with the hero except get tackled :lol: that BBVA cup was easy, played it 3 times won it 3 times :sunglasses:
  • Gale420
    edited May 2016
    So here is my current team:

6nxfuzl.jpg

RB,CB,GK will get upgraded when Serie A tots comes out, but still after that I'll have 2m :lol: is it really worth upgrading Griez to Suarez? Really really dono what to do, I have to many virtual coins! :# :joy:
  • Hujaber

Yeh I couldn't do anything with the hero except get tackled :lol: that BBVA cup was easy, played it 3 times won it 3 times :sunglasses:

Not in my region bro best Fifa players come from gulf believe it or not lol
  • Agent VZ
    Trust me gale if you "hated" a guys 7th in form your not gonna magically love his tots :joy:
  • Gale420

Not in my region bro best Fifa players come from gulf believe it or not lol

Lol I've only played it from 11pm gmt so I was just getting matched against drunk/sleepy dudes! :lol:
    Trust me gale if you "hated" a guys 7th in form your not gonna magically love his tots :joy:

Sounds like such a stron word but I really did :lol: didn't like his tots last year either! :no_mouth:
  • Gale420
    edited May 2016
    Just noticed I could get TOTY Pogba back in this team if I sell my modders! :smirk:
  • Agent VZ
    Just noticed I could get TOTY Pogba back in this team! :smirk:

Wait for tots I think it's gonna be a 97 going by what they did with cr7. :joy:
  • Gale420

:lol: that would be mental haha, would make my decisions easier!
  • Agent VZ
    edited May 2016

Would be stupid to give him a +1 with the euros comin up. Toty will either way crash coz it will actually practically be the same card.
  • Gale420

Would be stupid to give him a +1 with the euros comin up. Toty will either way crash coz it will actually practically be the same card.

Yeh good point, never really thought of it like that :lol: they have really messed the TOTY cards up this year! :unamused: