TOTS Bruno

shamheff1989
2438 posts Fans' Favourite
65k and dropping nicely. More all-rounded looking than Busquets. Anyone else looking forward to using him?

Comments

• Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    65k and dropping nicely. More all-rounded looking than Busquets. Anyone else looking forward to using him?

Yes he's in form was amazing mate unreal. Can't believe he's this cheap
  • shamheff1989

Absolutely. Used him for ages and actually sold for a tiny bit of profit earlier today. Is 25/30k a realistic prediction?
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something

Absolutely. Used him for ages and actually sold for a tiny bit of profit earlier today. Is 25/30k a realistic prediction?

I think slightly higher mate really really don't know tho. Could drop to that or could rocket lol
  • Davidinhoo
    44 posts Park Captain
    Do you think is better than Busquet TOTS?
  • pumavii
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Davidinhoo wrote: »

yes ! and i tried tots busquets n he was horrible !
  • shamheff1989
    Davidinhoo wrote: »

For the big difference in shooting alone I'd take the small drop off in other stats. His positioning/vision/interceptions are 97/92/92 according to Futhead so his general positioning on the pitch should be near perfect.

Also don't like M/M on my defensive mids as I feel they sometimes get stranded in the middle of the park. If he even hits 40k it's a no brainer really. 88 rated player with 5 stats above 80 for that price is brilliant value!
  • shamheff1989

I think slightly higher mate really really don't know tho. Could drop to that or could rocket lol

Gonna get him once he hits the 40 range anyway. Liking the look of that perfect link with Denis Suarez as well. Be a nice upgrade for around 70k!
  • Sandell85
    7527 posts League Winner
    Bruno is up to 75k now =)
  • Swoople
    1130 posts Professional
    That's amazing, his SIF is so good. Can't wait to play with his TOTS then!
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    This card is very good, and a steal for his price. Biggest surprise for me after buying my team today.