The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

48000 FP pack opening (2x TOTS in first pack openings)

Remzy69
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2016
So guys, I decided to do a little experiment. I bought 4x 12k FP's, which equals $400.

I will show you the results here and you can see for yourself what a scam EA is with the pack weight this year.

If I do eventually end up with TOTS Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo or Suarez I will take everything back.
Post edited by Remzy69 on

Comments

• SteveG
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    So guys, I decided to do a little experiment. I bought 4x 12k FP's, which equals $400.

I will show you the results here and you can see for yourself what a scam EA is with the pack weight this year.

If I do eventually end up with TOTS Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo or Suarez I will take everything back.

I done the exact same last week, 48,000 exactly, got 4 x 12k online.

first 3 x 12ks i got sweat fa, on my verylast 12k I packed TOTS Muller and Costa which at the time sold for 600 and 700k which was not bad, both them back last night for 700k for the pair.
  • Remzy69
    SteveG wrote: »

first 3 x 12ks i got sweat fa, on my verylast 12k I packed TOTS Muller and Costa which at the time sold for 600 and 700k which was not bad, both them back last night for 700k for the pair.

That's actually not bad. We'll see how my pack luck is ;)
  • Boss0
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gl bro
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite

when are you gonna open them remzy?
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect

You are crazy man, wow.
  • Boomhauer
    1047 posts Professional

400 is 1.3 mil coins. That's ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Remzy69

5x 100k packs now....

• pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up

pack weight is by far the worst on the first day... you may get 1-2 of the lower rateds, but that is likely it (unless extreamly lucky). If you did it on next Weds/Thurs... you'd get way, way more.
  • Dutchcaliber

5x 100k packs now....

wait until 5 minutes before bbva release.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10185 posts Has That Special Something
    Ohhh... Good luck. Had a couple of 30000 FP pack openings before but never as many as 48000. Getting SIF Pogba twice in one opening a couple of months back was pretty sweet but that's as good as it's gotten for me.
  • Remzy69

5x 100k packs now....

wait until 5 minutes before bbva release.

Yeah gonna wait till BBVA man...
  • JayyThunder
    4737 posts Big Money Move
    I'd advise you NOT do this, until next week. The packs and the cardweight is GARBAGE at the start of tots
  • Dutchcaliber
    I'd advise you NOT do this, until next week. The packs and the cardweight is GARBAGE at the start of tots

that is the point he is trying to make. that the cardweight is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Well, why would anyone try to make point how bad something is and spend 400$ proving that point..you are the one who will be losing.

But anyway good luck...thats just too much real money on game for me, especially because game have about 3months of life left.

I will wait for the results..think about streaming from web app or console.
  • SSS
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can't bear to watch this.

I also can't look away.
  • Remzy69

that is the point he is trying to make. that the cardweight is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Exactly. I'm doing this so you guys stop buying FP's and Points to buy packs. They are horrible :)
  • Dasco
    6528 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2016

that is the point he is trying to make. that the cardweight is ----

In fairness most people already know this

Ignore my tag btw
  • SteveG
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is it better as teh week goes on? I never knew that, I have been opening last 2 Fridays just after 6
  • Remzy69
    opasni_ wrote: »
    Well, why would anyone try to make point how bad something is and spend 400$ proving that point..you are the one who will be losing.

But anyway good luck...thats just too much real money on game for me, especially because game have about 3months of life left.

I will wait for the results..think about streaming from web app or console.

I know right. But the fact is, a lot of people actually spend this kind of money on this game. I'm in the lucky position that I have enough money, so I can do this and not care about the outcome.

I really want to warn you guys, just wait and see. 400$ spend will equal to 1M coins max if you are lucky. That's just ridiculous.
  • rapleton
    1385 posts Play-Off Hero
    There go EA's incentive to make us a proper game
  • Remzy69
    Let's vote guys, shall I open the 5x 100k packs now?
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional

You spent the best part of £360 on that many points to get 2 cards which look nice in blue? Both of which are already pretty decent in their NIF and of which will be useless in a couple of months time.
    Fail too see the point in anyone wanting to spend this much money.
  • PelzyWelzy

Wait for the Bundes/BBVA 5 min cross over part... If you can. I never have that much patience.
  • Remzy69
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Wait for the Bundes/BBVA 5 min cross over part... If you can. I never have that much patience.

What time is the cross over?
  • Ben
    3961 posts National Call-Up
    Throwing away money to prove a point we all know already exists...brilliant.
  • JayyThunder
    4737 posts Big Money Move

Supposedly it's the last 5 min of the 100k pack

• Remzy69

That can't be, the 100k packs are until 17:00 UK. And BBVA comes out on 18:00 UK.
  • AlexBear012
    2192 posts Fans' Favourite
    you bought the game for 60$ (i don't know how much the game costs) and now you spent other 400$?
  • Remzy69
    you bought the game for 60$ (i don't know how much the game costs) and now you spent other 400$?

And I'm not the only one.... ;)
  • PelzyWelzy

That can't be, the 100k packs are until 17:00 UK. And BBVA comes out on 18:00 UK.

Hmm, I thought it was the last five minutes of the 100k packs as well. The timing doesn't quite add up this time round though. Perhaps last week when BPL and Bundes players were both in packs it was a mistake on EA's part.