• ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
  • jrsantss
    674 posts Sunday League Hero
    97 or 98
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2016
    Deserves a 99, and it's not like they're stepping on messi's toes with that either. Messi has a 99 rw card, this will be a 99 striker.
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    i think he deserves a 99, too
  • Dutchcaliber
    2741 posts Fans' Favourite
    No he does not deserve a 99. 99 should only be for the ballon d'or winner. Nevertheless he had an amazing season and his card will be stupidly good.
  • StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
  • CovLee_Candice
    4009 posts National Call-Up
    suarez only +1 pace??
  • SteveG
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Has to be 99, best player of 2016 so far
  • StewParty
    4052 posts National Call-Up
    If lewandoski is 98 suarez is 99
  • CovLee_Candice
    4009 posts National Call-Up
    lewa got +5 pace and suarez got +1 pace is a joke lol
  • PVFCB97xD
    13149 posts Has That Special Something
    lewa got +5 pace and suarez got +1 pace is a joke lol

How are you not banned yet @Arkadiusz Milik @On3PoundFish @Orison @vLaDz @Daddy
  • Shadox2014
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    No he does not deserve a 99. 99 should only be for the ballon d'or winner. Nevertheless he had an amazing season and his card will be stupidly good.

He deserves a 99 rated card.
    What is this for mindset?, he is in excellent form constantly and key figure for barca this season, topscorer in bbva liga and its not even a close call!!.

I thought EA make fut inform cards depending on how they perform lately?, i have seen this mindset before when suarez 100% deserved a inform card but did not get it, becuase that spot is reserved for messi and ronaldo.

I find that bs becuase if he is that good to get so many informs, then why punish him(not that he would really care) and stop giving him a inform card when he clearly deserved it.

His tots should be 99 rated no lame excuses, fair is fair.
  • PVFCB97xD
    Ao3kSeg.jpg
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    StaticVG wrote: »

• Dutchcaliber
    Shadox2014 wrote: »

He deserves a 99 rated card.
    What is this for mindset?, he is in excellent form constantly and key figure for barca this season, topscorer in bbva liga and its not even a close call!!.

I thought EA make fut inform cards depending on how they perform lately?, i have seen this mindset before when suarez 100% deserved a inform card but did not get it, becuase that spot is reserved for messi and ronaldo.

I find that bs becuase if he is that good to get so many informs, then why punish him(not that he would really care) and stop giving him a inform card when he clearly deserved it.

His tots should be 99 rated no lame excuses, fair is fair.

Than the 99 rating would not be unique anymore. the ballon d'or winner should be the best player in the game.
  • Shadox2014
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont see why there cant be multiple 99 rated cards of different players.

I luv messi and ronaldo but even they have weak spots, you cant be the best in everything.

There should be 99 rated cards for different players if they deserve it, every player plays different 1 is better at this other ones are better at different things.

I say this with in mind that they should be rated on how they play now and not credits from years ago
  • Dutchcaliber
    Shadox2014 wrote: »
    I dont see why there cant be multiple 99 rated cards of different players.

I luv messi and ronaldo but even they have weak spots, you cant be the best in everything.

There should be 99 rated cards for different players if they deserve it, every player plays different 1 is better at this other ones are better at different things.

I say this with in mind that they should be rated on how they play now and not credits from years ago

well as it seems both ronaldo and suarez will get a 99. Yes they should get a card depending on how they play but both ronaldo and suarez this season were not as good as messi last season. Messi last season was on a different level.
  • ukler8
    4738 posts National Call-Up
    Suarez is 98
    Messi also 98
    Ronaldo 99
    What a joke
  • Dutchcaliber
    ukler8 wrote: »
    Suarez is 98
    Messi also 98
    Ronaldo 99
    What a joke

lol whay a joke. ronaldo gets a 99, he won nothing is not top scorer and its his worst season in yeaaars.
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    What a joke that ronaldo is 99 and Suarez is 98. Nice logic EA
  • Dutchcaliber
    edited May 2016
    MonKeano wrote: »

well they do have a deal with real madrid....
  • MonKeano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero

They have a deal with loads of clubs? Don't see them getting stupid ratings
  • Orison
    46339 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Suarez is 98
    Messi also 98
    Ronaldo 99
    What a joke

lol whay a joke. ronaldo gets a 99, he won nothing is not top scorer and its his worst season in yeaaars.

what was it for Messi then? Worst season in history of football or what?
  • Dutchcaliber
    Orison wrote: »
    Suarez is 98
    Messi also 98
    Ronaldo 99
    What a joke

what was it for Messi then? Worst season in history of football or what?

if you dont watch barca games, dont comment. Ronaldo is only goals and he is not even topscorer. Messi has more assists, more key passes, more key dribbles. etc. If messi doesn't score he is still the best on the field.
  • Dutchcaliber

They have a deal with loads of clubs? Don't see them getting stupid ratings

true but real madrid is their bae....
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Embarrassing :D man lives off goals but even then couldn't get get top scorer this year but still a 99
  • Dutchcaliber
    rckstr wrote: »
    Embarrassing :D man lives off goals but even then couldn't get get top scorer this year but still a 99

• Orison
    46339 posts FIFA Cover Star

man is a LW

can you Barca fanboys stop now, it´s getting embarassing, it was 100% clear that either Ronaldo´s TOTY would get bumped up to 99 or that his TOTS would be 99, so stop whining
  • PVFCB97xD

man is a LW

can you Barca fanboys stop now, it´s getting embarassing, it was 100% clear that either Ronaldo´s TOTY would get bumped up to 99 or that his TOTS would be 99, so stop whining

• rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move

man is a LW

You clearly don't watch him then. in the box all game like a pure 9 when off the ball and then drifts back out while defending and while it's in the midfield or if someone passes it to him out wide. Plays as in inside forward like Neymar which is why comparing goal stats with a striker is just fine.

Suarez more goals, assists, big game goals and assists and won the actual trophy. He deserved the 99