Best BBVA keeper?

Gale420
3989 posts National Call-Up
Building my team for the BBVA cup and I only need to buy a keeper and CM for my team :smirk: , will probs get Enzo to go CM but I really really dono who to put in net!

Team:
hZHjpEr.png

Any help is much appreciated, Ta :sweat_smile:

Comments

• KingLionel10
    14977 posts World Class
    Silver IF Sergio Rico
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    IF Diego Alves
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moya is surprisingly good
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Buy tots Oblak off the market dude he's gonna be cheap.
  • RBailss
    11750 posts Has That Special Something
    Any Navas.
  • BitterAxe
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I second.. Any Navas card. He's pretty good + has the long throw trait.
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    Moya is surprisingly good

• Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    RBailss wrote: »
    Any Navas.

Worst keeper I tried this year. This midget lets im every longshot.
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    aerola 6.3
  • Gale420
    Hujaber wrote: »
    aerola 6.3

Have played him 3 times, won 5-1 6-0 and 4-1 lol, worst keeper I've ever played against! :lol:
  • Sercs
    18589 posts World Class
    edited May 2016
    Guaita is one I find really good, but so is Alves (no long throw though)

Think best bet is to wait for TOTS Oblak, easily the best la liga keeper

EDIT:

just seen you need it for the tourny..

go with Alves, Guaita or Ter Stegen
  • Cadey 5
    10373 posts Has That Special Something
    TIF Navas pulls of some mental reflex saves, not so god with the long shots though.
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Gale420 wrote: »
    aerola 6.3

Have played him 3 times, won 5-1 6-0 and 4-1 lol, worst keeper I've ever played against! :lol:

the tots card?
  • Sercs
    18589 posts World Class
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    TIF Navas pulls of some mental reflex saves, not so god with the long shots though.

yeah I find Navas has that problem, good inside the box saving shots but poor when it comes to long range ones.

Long range are the most frustrating also as long shots are desperate shots in a way
  • Gale420
    aerola 6.3

the tots card?

Yeh he is so bad, almost every long shot ive tried on him has gone in! He has also never stopped a shot from Gullit :lol:
    Sercs wrote: »

EDIT:

Do any of those 3 have long throw or is it just navas? Reluctant to get Sif navas as I beat a guy useing him last night 4-3 but I only had 4 shots on target :lol:
  • Diggy
    13544 posts Has That Special Something

yeah I find Navas has that problem, good inside the box saving shots but poor when it comes to long range ones.

Long range are the most frustrating also as long shots are desperate shots in a way

They are not desperate when you have a midfield full of players with long shot trait
  • Sercs
    18589 posts World Class
    Diggy wrote: »

They are not desperate when you have a midfield full of players with long shot trait

I'm sorry but real life football taking long shots is just because you cant get break the opposition down and hitting in hope. Keeping the opposition to only 30 yard shots is exactly what everybody should be aiming to do and the frequency that they go in is unrealistic.
    aerola 6.3

the tots card?

Yeh he is so bad, almost every long shot ive tried on him has gone in! He has also never stopped a shot from Gullit :lol:

EDIT:

Do any of those 3 have long throw or is it just navas? Reluctant to get Sif navas as I beat a guy useing him last night 4-3 but I only had 4 shots on target :lol:

Yeah Guaita does, and has has the puncher trait which is good. One of my fav keepers
  • Gale420

I'm sorry but real life football taking long shots is just because you cant get break the opposition down and hitting in hope. Keeping the opposition to only 30 yard shots is exactly what everybody should be aiming to do and the frequency that they go in is unrealistic.
    aerola 6.3

the tots card?

EDIT:

Yeah Guaita does, and has has the puncher trait which is good. One of my fav keepers

I dono I love popping of long shots, so nice when they fly in the top corner!

Never used Guaita in 5 years of fut! :lol: Might give him a try as I'm very dependant on the long throw trait haha
  • Sercs
    18589 posts World Class

aerola 6.3

the tots card?

EDIT:

Never used Guaita in 5 years of fut! :lol: Might give him a try as I'm very dependant on the long throw trait haha

oh yeah I love seeing a good long shot fly in, I just am in that mind frame that its frustrating :joy: so I literally avoid keepers that concede them like the plague :joy:

Yeah I'm using him for the La Liga tourny, great keeper in draft and very cheap
  • Gale420

aerola 6.3

the tots card?

EDIT:

oh yeah I love seeing a good long shot fly in, I just am in that mind frame that its frustrating :joy: so I literally avoid keepers that concede them like the plague :joy:

Handanogod is very good at stopping long shots, his tots will be my final gk of the year!

Yeh this bbva keeper is practically discard! :lol:
  • Sercs
    18589 posts World Class

aerola 6.3

the tots card?

EDIT:

Handanogod is very good at stopping long shots, his tots will be my final gk of the year!

Yeh this bbva keeper is practically discard! :lol:

yep, handanovic and Neuer are my two picks for any sides I use - both are great at stopping long shots.
  • scalaneopt
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    IF Alves
  • Carswell
    8103 posts League Winner
    UP Oblak or Moya are my favs.
  • Heppers
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    Any Navas.

Packed SIF Navas in a free pack. He lets in every long shot that comes his way, but his reaction saves are pretty good.
  • Gale420
    Heppers wrote: »
    Any Navas.

Packed SIF Navas in a free pack. He lets in every long shot that comes his way, but his reaction saves are pretty good.

That seems to be a common feature for bbva keepers :lol:
  • MeanOnSunday
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Buy tots Oblak off the market dude he's gonna be cheap.

• jsfowles
    598 posts Sunday League Hero
    OP, use IF Arda Turan on 7 chem in RCM. Works a dream for me.
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2016
    Upgraded Oblak is pretty good for me, but if I had that team I wouldn't even bother with the tourney
  • Gale420
    Upgraded Oblak is pretty good for me, but if I had that team I wouldn't even bother with the tourney

Might as well considering I already have a nearly full squad :lol: will be a nice change from div 1/2 haha