Purple Suarez

Yodafc86
232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
How is he lads?
As much as I want the TOTS, I'm Thinking of going for him to save myself a million or so coins.

He might even rise a little if the TOTS is stup1d prices.

Comments

• Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Awesome card dude but he's been stuck at that price for quite a while now and not selling . Tots should atleast be 2.5m minimum the amount of people waiting for him.
  • SH999
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    Only used him in draft, and averaged a hat trick per game over four games.
  • Richard
    11447 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2016
    Didnt like him that much. He only has acceleration, no sprint speed so feels kinda slow. Dribbling and shooting were good but not mind blowing. Not worth that many coins IMO.
  • Agent VZ
    I woukldnt be surprised if the new one is getting binned in the 4s tomorrow night.
  • Yodafc86
    Yea, stuff that.
    Ive just offloaded Pele so have enough for him. But I'm setting a limit of 2m, maybe 2.2m dependant on the balance upgrade.
  • Agent VZ
    edited May 2016
    Yodafc86 wrote: »
    Yea, stuff that.
    Ive just offloaded Pele so have enough for him. But I'm setting a limit of 2m, maybe 2.2m dependant on the balance upgrade.

Guessing he should be that around ea tots in a few weeks.If he's that during BBVA would be a welcome surprise.
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    Richard wrote: »
    Didnt like him that much. He only has acceleration, no sprint speed so feels kinda slow. Dribbling and shooting were good but not mind blowing. Not worth that many coins IMO.

• Agent VZ
    If he's like 3m no way he warrants 2 m above the hero even if he's a 99 with +5 on pace and balance .
  • Yodafc86
    Yea totally agree. 2m would make sense. This is fifa though.
  • Agent VZ
    edited May 2016
    Yodafc86 wrote: »
    Yea totally agree. 2m would make sense. This is fifa though.

Highly doubt 2m is gonna be there for a few days. Millions of people have that as a trigger price so it never happens. :joy: Might have to wait the whole week. If Gareth makes it can't see myself not buying him tomorrow . <3
  • Any tym7
    1384 posts Professional
    Lol he will be under 2 mil just wait a week i reckon around 1.8
  • Agent VZ
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    Lol he will be under 2 mil just wait a week i reckon around 1.8

Yeah but for the weekend no chanceeee.. In calling the first one binned above 4 :joy:
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Richard wrote: »

Couldn't agree more...dont like Suarez at ST this year.