Liga NOS prices will go down during the La Liga release?

FredDarrell
940 posts Professional
Title, I didn't knew that they would out off packs this early, not sure when to buy layun and Herrera now. Thanks!

Comments

• opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    I doubt it, atleast on PC section because Layun is about 90k and Herrera 30k.

It's almost end of TOTS so I would give you advice that you buy them now if you wanna play with them, if you want to make profit then wait BBVA.
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    opasni_ wrote: »

It's almost end of TOTS so I would give you advice that you buy them now if you wanna play with them, if you want to make profit then wait BBVA.

Just got layun for 88 and herrera for 28, i hope tots lewandowski drop a bit more so i can build my squad xD
  • opasni_

Just got layun for 88 and herrera for 28, i hope tots lewandowski drop a bit more so i can build my squad xD

You on PC too?

I skipped Herrera, using Perreira in mid.
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional

You on PC too?

On PC :)

I'm going to use Danilo pereira CB card, he is good enough for me, I can't let that Herrera long shots pass haha
  • djmikeygee
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Based on the other two TOTS's that were in packs for 48 hours, they surged once they came out of packs. So would have been a good idea to pick them up yesterday or even today.
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    djmikeygee wrote: »
    Based on the other two TOTS's that were in packs for 48 hours, they surged once they came out of packs. So would have been a good idea to pick them up yesterday or even today.

Just got them mate, thanks for the help
  • opasni_

You on PC too?

I'm going to use Danilo pereira CB card, he is good enough for me, I can't let that Herrera long shots pass haha

Make 3-man midfield or 2 man with Pereira on CM with Herrera :)

I just didn't want to avoid TOTS Perreira stats are so sick, Jardel is good on CB, but I don't like other CB's from NOS.
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional

You on PC too?

I just didn't want to avoid TOTS Perreira stats are so sick, Jardel is good on CB, but I don't like other CB's from NOS.

I need muller and lahm on my midfield, but maybe I can buy him later :)

Any thoughts on Lewandowski price? One up for 674k, do you think he will get much lower?
  • opasni_

You on PC too?

Any thoughts on Lewandowski price? One up for 674k, do you think he will get much lower?

I think he will hit 600k tomorrow or friday you must snipe him. Dunno is he worth the price heard he is bad in-game.
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional

You on PC too?

I think he will hit 600k tomorrow or friday you must snipe him. Dunno is he worth the price heard he is bad in-game.

Humm, thanks man, will wait until tomorrow to pull the trigger. Tonight is layun's night xD
  • opasni_

You on PC too?

Humm, thanks man, will wait until tomorrow to pull the trigger. Tonight is layun's night xD

I was monitoring BPL , but it turned out that neither Mahrez or Vardy dropped in price last two days of their TOTS. Mahrez is still about 300k, so I dunno will price rise on Lewa after he is out of packs. BBVA should be strongest TOTS and people are waiting to spend money on BBVA so Lewa could even be lower on Saturday than 600k. Hard to predict this year PC market is really unpredictable.