Brought a tear to my eye

JohnChelle
6836 posts Big Money Move
[img][/img]rMe95Ln.jpg

Keep the faith and share the love people !

Comments

• LFC Simon 98
    21490 posts Club Captain
    People like you deserve :cookie:
  • JohnChelle
    People like you deserve :cookie:

Subway is literally across the road 3 cookies for a £1 mmmmm

Tbf Ive no idea what came over me - I think I was inspired by the guy that gave away Microsoft points
  • CornishLad
    24777 posts Player of the Year
    I love when you can have a civil conversation with someone you beat and they don't get salty about losing. Played against someone last week who had a lovely silver hybrid, I beat him and we ended up having a great conversation.
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    Hope you win it... Cheers man you too.

What a kick in the teeth that is, he's just been knocked out can't win it :trollface:

Bad man bad person @JohnChelle ;)
  • JohnChelle
    CornishLad wrote: »
    I love when you can have a civil conversation with someone you beat and they don't get salty about losing. Played against someone last week who had a lovely silver hybrid, I beat him and we ended up having a great conversation.

Yeah it was good - it all started with the weirdest own goal I've ever seen where both his player and his goalie both ignored the ball totally and it gently rolled in . I then felt this overwhelming urge to treat it like a forum game and score an own goal back to even it up - that was the bit that felt really good.
  • JohnChelle
    WombRaider wrote: »
    Hope you win it... Cheers man you too.

What a kick in the teeth that is, he's just been knocked out can't win it :trollface:

Bad man bad person @JohnChelle ;)

:D It was the first round of the bundesliga tournie not like it was the final or anything !
  • JohnChelle
    Oh I remember I was inspired as he had a totally non rare bundes team and I was like wow either broke Or doing it properly without Auba etc !
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I played someone the other day, luck was on my side but I was a fairly clear winner.

Message popped up afterwards and I'm intrigued to see what name I'm being called today and I get "Gg nice team" #Shocked