The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

TOTS Jonas is a BEAST

Remzy69
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
I have used all his IF's already, but now I played a draft with Jonas. Won all the games and he was MOTM in all of them. Averages at least 1 goal and 1 assist per game.

Player him in a False 9 as CF.
He feels very quick compared to his other cards, his passing is spot on, but his finishing is just ridiculous, seriously it felt like cheating.

I can really recommended him!

Comments

  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have to try him out. How about his long shots and shot power?
  • SPAMPEBS
    3965 posts National Call-Up
    Couldnt agree more. When you consider the price currently. And the great Brazilian links, or even nos links now, he's a bargain. His motm card was also ridiculous for me.
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stop posting these positive feedbacks, I don't want him to get more expensive :'(
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bouzid18 wrote: »
    Have to try him out. How about his long shots and shot power?
    Very very good.
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    Couldnt agree more. When you consider the price currently. And the great Brazilian links, or even nos links now, he's a bargain. His motm card was also ridiculous for me.

    Absolutely. His price compared to many other overhyped TOTS players is very good.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stop posting these positive feedbacks, I don't want him to get more expensive :'(

    He will get cheaper. And he already is a bargain compared to other TOTS cards.
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Bouzid18 wrote: »
    Have to try him out. How about his long shots and shot power?
    Very very good.

    Could you post your team mate? Still looking for a "cheap" hybrid with TOTS jonas.
  • Galaynn
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    how you reckon he would play as central CAM in a 2431 (or 4231(2))?

    does he feel a bit weak on the ball like his other versions?

    thanks!
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Galaynn wrote: »
    how you reckon he would play as central CAM in a 2431 (or 4231(2))?

    does he feel a bit weak on the ball like his other versions?

    thanks!

    I think he would make a great cam, he didnt feel weak to me at all.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bouzid18 wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Bouzid18 wrote: »
    Have to try him out. How about his long shots and shot power?
    Very very good.

    Could you post your team mate? Still looking for a "cheap" hybrid with TOTS jonas.

    It was a draft man. But I'd go with Brazilian players, there are enough cheap ones that are great ;)
  • Boomhauer
    1047 posts Professional
    Loved his 86 card, what do ye think his tots will eventually settle at?
  • MiIan
    12601 posts Has That Special Something
    Shame that I don't have the coins for him..
  • Low Ki
    12106 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2016
    I've been looking at building a team with him and TOTS Aubameyang and TOTS Raffael midfield options though mean I'll be sacrificing chem.
Sign In or Register to comment.