Liga NOS TOTS - Will prices go down or up?

case1r0
390 posts Sunday League Hero
After 6pm...

Comments

• ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    down i reckon other then Layun and Jonas.
    Jonas being brazilian anf Layun being a beast
  • case1r0
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will EA release the 100k Packs today?
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    If I knew I'd be making cash not telling you.
  • StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    this market is too hard to tell one minute their up in value the next they drop.
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Drop as hype moves on
  • Ian_Ando08
    8151 posts League Winner
    why is Jardel extinct...
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Should go down except that layun card.. Heard he's insane in game.
  • DurbanFC
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looking at the BPL TOTS, they dropped, I would expect the same here, but of course no one can be sure. Everyone expecting a drop and holding off could cause them to shoot up in price as well...
  • DurbanFC
    Looking at the BPL TOTS, they dropped, I would expect the same here, but of course no one can be sure. Everyone expecting a drop and holding off could cause them to shoot up in price as well...

Shoot up when everyone starts to buy again, that is. Personally, I would wait until about Friday when the new TOTS (probably La Liga) is released.
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up

I made profit on every BPL card I bought except Aldereweild
  • DurbanFC
    Pogba wrote: »

You obviously bought and sold at the right times - it seems they were low on release and then went up, but the overall trend has been consistent drops after they leave packs (according to Futbin). That said, you can probably buy and sell without a loss at any time if you watch the market closely...
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba wrote: »

You obviously bought and sold at the right times - it seems they were low on release and then went up, but the overall trend has been consistent drops after they leave packs (according to Futbin). That said, you can probably buy and sell without a loss at any time if you watch the market closely...

I sold them today haha honestly was surprised I made some profit.
  • Hibee
    12244 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    why is Jardel extinct...

This. Such an odd card to be extinct.