The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Weird goings on in transfer market

Burnie
228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Whilst browsing for if's on the transfer market I came accross around 15 of the same player all for the same BIN and everyone had 6 owners had played 24 games and had scored one goal I then looked a bit more and came accross 7 of another player all same BIN and all had 15 owners and had played 29 and scored 2. Is it possible someone has discovered how to clone cards?

Comments

• DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2016
    Someone has definitely figured it out. The end is near.
  • Burnie
    I checked all the decent if's and TOTS and TOTY's and there doesnt seem to be any of them like it, maybe they are just doing it with low profile players to make coins and not get noticed easily
  • BlitzersNL
    24971 posts Player of the Year
    Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Joke if you want, Blitzer, but this is definitely something hacks/cheats always try to do. I'm skeptical, especially since he didn't say what players. But I wouldn't dismiss it outright.

Especially on PC.

Remember when Diablo 3 had a dupe glitch, got so out of hand so fast they actually shut it down and reverted to a backup IIRC. Everybody just lost two days of play.
  • Burnie
    It was Bryan Ruiz and a guy called David Abraham, didnt think naming them made a difference and it was on the xbox one not the pc
  • heavymcd
    Burnie wrote: »
    It was Bryan Ruiz and a guy called David Abraham, didnt think naming them made a difference and it was on the xbox one not the pc

Huh, weird. I'll take a look tonight maybe. Both are recent near-discard TOTW cards, so exactly the type that get mass-listed. The identical price doesn't mean anything.

But identical games played? That's interesting. Maybe just a server glitch (giving you wrong stats). Or maybe somebody is duping, and knows how to keep it on the DL.
  • Burnie
    It was the exact same owners and games played and the 1 goal that made me think. The were just above min bin but didnt want to buy them as it looked dodgy, maybe should have to see if it let me buy them all and re list
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haha was waiting for this kinda thread :)
    In 15 i kept getting reapearing nif mertens, i could quick sell them but not list
    Me n my son laughed "imagine if that happened with an if lol"
    It did but with tots fabianski!
  • Burnie
    edited May 2016
    I just went ahead and bought 3 for 9900 to see if it would let me and ive been able to re-list them. I listed them for 13000 BIN and 2 sold almost immediately.
  • heavymcd
    Careful, buddy. EA isn't always real particular about establishing motive, they've had an itchy ban hammer trigger finger lately.
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    are you on PC?
    or which platform?
  • Burnie
    edited May 2016
    I know im not going to do anymore was just doing it to see if it was a glitch with my game and if it would not actually allow me to buy them but was surprised when it did and they were able to be re-listed and sold, there is something sinister about this.
  • Burnie
    gia wrote: »
    are you on PC?
    or which platform?

XBOX One
  • ZLFC
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do they have the same release date (when they were packed)?
  • DeOuweDibbes
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I only know about the Fifa points trick/glitch on the PS4 to get big ammounts on accounts. :neutral:
  • Batjuice19
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It would be in the best interest of EA to do this since it resets anyhow and would prevent coin sellers from finding cards or make it a little more difficult... Unless EA keep it somewhat reasonable if friends want to transfer coins to one another?

It's very possible however knowing someone could be transferring to find a player with the same stats and try to fool a coin seller into buying the wrong card
  • Burnie
    But to get 15 of the same guy to have played the same amount of games and scored 1 goal would take a bit of work just to fool a coin seller out of 9900 coins