TOTS Slimani Team

Xeque
594 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited May 2016
Hey guys, been a loooooong while since I’ve posted here. Thinking of getting back into FUT and I wanted to build a team around a ‘Targetman’ of sorts.

TOTS Slimani looks like a very viable budget option, so this is the team I've come up with.

mUSjaRj.png

The other TOTS's are luxury options, most likely will never be able to get them. I have a grand total of 14k coins in my account so far, will be saving up by playing games as I cba to trade.

Will be changing form to 4321 IG and move my central CM to CDM.

Any comments or changes to the team are welcome.

Cheers lads!
Post edited by Xeque on

Comments

• BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Imo Slimani if you want the real deal. Allthough he's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for me. The FIF is cheap as chips
  • Xeque
    Jfo88 wrote: »

Cheers bud, will brush through it.

and @BlitzersNL MFW, his TOTS! :open_mouth: Surely he'll be cheaper than Jonas too, yea?
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    4231-2 is best for targetman IMO. WB Xeque!
  • Xeque

Hey Benz! Been a while :smile:

I've used that in draft and my Wingers seem to far back/wide, away from the action, even with instructions. What's your experience with it?
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    Xeque wrote: »

I've used that in draft and my Wingers seem to far back/wide, away from the action, even with instructions. What's your experience with it?

4231-2 is my favorite formation at the moment. It took me a long time to figure out how to utilize this formation but I finally did. PM me for more info man. Also 433-2 is pretty good as well.
  • Xeque

4231-2 is my favorite formation at the moment. It took me a long time to figure out how to utilize this formation but I finally did. PM me for more info man. Also 433-2 is pretty good as well.

433-2 is one formation I've always liked. Using the 4321 cuz I'm planning to move the CCM back to CDM making it sort of a advanced 433-2.
  • MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    WB @Xeque . I took care of Stoke City whilst you were away :wink:
  • Xeque
    @KingDutch Haha, cheers bud! What was the Stoke Experience like? Loved playing with that team, albeit my results showing otherwise. lol
  • MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    @KingDutch Haha, cheers bud! What was the Stoke Experience like? Loved playing with that team, albeit my results showing otherwise. lol

It was great! Really enjoyed playing with Stoke, with the likes of Bojan, Shaqiri, Arnautovic and Imbula who were so fun to play with.

I'm not sure where you ended with Stoke, but I managed to carry them to the 12th spot with just 1 game left :)
  • Xeque
    KingDutch wrote: »

It was great! Really enjoyed playing with Stoke, with the likes of Bojan, Shaqiri, Arnautovic and Imbula who were so fun to play with.

I'm not sure where you ended with Stoke, but I managed to carry them to the 12th spot with just 1 game left :)

Add Diouf to those too. Scored one of the best goals in my (short) FUT16 career. Haha!

Think I was around the same Mid-Table region too.