South America Servers for Pro Clubs (Update)

bartwoo
15 posts Ball Boy
Hello everyone,

I have been playing Pro-clubs since FIFA 2012 with a latency of at least 150ms.
  • Does anyone know if EA Sports plan to have a South American Server so we can have a better latency?
  • Someone from EA Sports can reply this post just to say if this is even possible?

From what I know, when playing Pro Clubs in South America, I connect to this server IP: gosprodfeapp555.ea.com

If you're from South America, you are probably connecting to the same IP. To test your latency all you have to do is to open the Command Prompt and write the command: "ping gosprodfeapp555.ea.com" and hit Enter.

Comments

• namoitaa
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2016
    easo.jpg
    I have been playing Pro-clubs since FIFA 2012 with a latency of at least 150ms.
  • bartwoo
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Hi namoitaa, easo.ea.com is the server that keep our profile info... when we play pro clubs, we connect to this IP: gosprodfeapp555.ea.com

If you ping this IP you will know exactly what's your latency.
  • Hyghor
    1 posts Ball Boy
    EA Sports please make a server in South America, we also deserve a good connection
  • the brazilian comunnity of pro clubs deserves a good connection. if you EA, don't have very much concern with improvements in the jogability or new factures in pro clubs, please, just make our connection be better.
  • bartwoo
    15 posts Ball Boy
    ping.png

Imagine playing CS:GO with this latency...
  • KrosTTT
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I feel that EA do not care about users in South America! Please EA, consider having a South America server for us or the option to reconnect the match... :'(
  • Blink3r
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2016
    we are suffering from it . We are asking a server to South America
    PLEASE EA...
    Lt13ByL.jpg

• Maybe if we could host our own matches, it's possible? it would be easier for EA, because they would not need to pay for a server over here
  • I feel that EA do not care about users in South America! Please EA, consider having a South America server for us or the option to reconnect the match...
  • namoitaa
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 2016
    em uma partida com 11 x 11 esse valor tende a subir um pouco.

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/aaa-jpg--206
  • bartwoo
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Hosting our own matches is a really good idea! Would be something similar to what happens with CS:GO and some other FPS games.

When we will have someone from EA talking with us about this?
  • Blurpro
    1 posts Ball Boy
    HELP BRASIL EA SPORTS!!! :(
  • lCavus
    1 posts Ball Boy
    This is the least that the Brazilian community deserves. I support this idea.
  • Hawkk18
    1 posts Ball Boy
    We really need servers on South America, or the option to reconnect the match...
  • Reisneto7
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Hey EA. Don't for get us, please
    the South America, needs support of you,
    help us to have a better game
  • Soyu20
    1 posts Ball Boy
    EA Games and EA Sports TM should have more respect for one of the largest and FIFA Soccer consumers faithful.
    I particularly FIFA game from the FIFA Word CUP 94, with the console Super Snes and since I'm a fan but feel that the company does not mutually share our attendance .
    I ask you to give us more attention because Brazil is a fan of FIFA.
    Just want you to treat us and give us the same importance we give to you . We deserve a better server, a game with less and less caught LAG . We will thank for it.
  • bartwoo
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Somebody from EA will please answer this topic? I'm talking with our community (Brazillians) and most think the same I do...
  • Blink3r
    4 posts Ball Boy
    up
  • Sokanelas
    1 posts Ball Boy
    HELP BRASIL EA SPORTS!!!
  • Hi Bartwoo

I am also a big fan of Pro Clubs like you, I am a member of FVPA community (http://fvpa-esport.com)

I was wondering how do you know the IP adress of Origin servers when playing Pro Club ?

Could you tell me everything you know about localization and IP adress of EA servers (especially Pro Clubs ones) ?

Have a nice day.
  • HELP
    EA
    HELP
  • UP