Question: TOTS Dembele or TIF Benzema?

cem1998
58 posts Park Captain
edited May 2016
Hey guys, I was wondering who should I spend ~200k on, TIF Benzema or TOTS Dembele?

Comments

• NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    benz
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    noone of the 2 cards...tots dembele is a bad card and really overpriced...Benzema the tots will be quite common and guess the tif will drop lot
  • cem1998
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2016
    sxckarma wrote: »
    noone of the 2 cards...tots dembele is a bad card and really overpriced...Benzema the tots will be quite common and guess the tif will drop lot

I was thinking the same, that his tif would drop, but then I looked at the prices of all the players who have gotten a tots (for example SIF Muller), and the prices of the informs all went up.
  • sxckarma
    cem1998 wrote: »

I was thinking the same, that his tif would drop, but then I looked at the prices of all the players who have gotten a tots (for example SIF Muller), and the prices of the informs all went up.

Sif Muller lost more than 10 % from 7 may...
  • sxckarma
    ...but tif benzema gonna raise lot if he doesnt get tots...
  • cem1998
    58 posts Park Captain

Bundesliga TOTS came out on May 13, and since then, his price has gone up. Same has happened with TIF Aguero, the day that BPL TOTS came out, May 6, his price has gone up. Idk whats going to happen honestly, but thank you for your advice! I'm reconsidering if I should buy either of the two players.
  • sxckarma

Bundesliga TOTS came out on May 13, and since then, his price has gone up. Same has happened with TIF Aguero, the day that BPL TOTS came out, May 6, his price has gone up. Idk whats going to happen honestly, but thank you for your advice! I'm reconsidering if I should buy either of the two players.

well at this point go for tif benzema that is really cool card...
    Tots dembele not worth even 100 k
  • cem1998
    58 posts Park Captain

Have you tried TOTS Dembele?
  • sxckarma

personAlly no....read on the forum about that
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something

Why are you telling him that it's a bad card if you haven't even tried him?

To @cem1998 : Dembélé is easily top 5 midfielders in the game imo. Strong, fantastic dribbling, 4* skills. There's really nothing bad about the card other than the price. Benzema on the other hand is average to me. Might aswell use Jackson Martinez in that position since he's as good if not better.
  • cem1998
    58 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2016
    Hagman10 wrote: »

To @cem1998 : Dembélé is easily top 5 midfielders in the game imo. Strong, fantastic dribbling, 4* skills. There's really nothing bad about the card other than the price. Benzema on the other hand is average to me. Might aswell use Jackson Martinez in that position since he's as good if not better.

I decided to take your advice and so far he's been really good for me. He is like a boss in the middle of the pitch, because of his height and strength. He also made some amazing passes with his right food, no way does it feel like 2 stars. Thanks for your advice!
  • Hagman10

I decided to take your advice and so far he's been really good for me. He is like a boss in the middle of the pitch, because of his height and strength. He also made some amazing passes with his right food, no way does it feel like 2 stars. Thanks for your advice!

No problem mate. I don't know how people can say it's a bad card. I would guess they're just not good enough to use him correctly.
  • cem1998
    58 posts Park Captain

No problem mate. I don't know how people can say it's a bad card. I would guess they're just not good enough to use him correctly.

He's scored 5 goals for me in 8 matches (3 matches opponent forfeit), and he picks up a lot of MOTM performances. Whats great is that I'm not just trying to abuse him, but he always shows up.
  • Hagman10

He's scored 5 goals for me in 8 matches (3 matches opponent forfeit), and he picks up a lot of MOTM performances. Whats great is that I'm not just trying to abuse him, but he always shows up.

Yep, have played a lot with him lately aswell. What a player he is. Does it all.
  • cem1998
    58 posts Park Captain

Yep, have played a lot with him lately aswell. What a player he is. Does it all.

Your suggestion did me wonders! Any other players that you would recommend?
  • Hagman10

Always been weak for strong skillful players in the middle. Ibrahimovic and Pogba are two of my favorites to use as CMs. But it depends really on what players you need?
  • cem1998
    58 posts Park Captain

Always been weak for strong skillful players in the middle. Ibrahimovic and Pogba are two of my favorites to use as CMs. But it depends really on what players you need?

Hmm, I've used Ibrahimovic once, but I felt that his agility was way below 86. He always seems to tear me apart though :P Do you have any RF or CB that you would recommend?

My squads atm:
    http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/564612
    http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/565048
  • Hagman10

Hmm, I've used Ibrahimovic once, but I felt that his agility was way below 86. He always seems to tear me apart though :P Do you have any RF or CB that you would recommend?

My squads atm:
    http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/564612
    http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/565048

Those are both looking very solid tbh, not really much you can change. Boateng is by far my favourite CB this year.