aZtnd94.jpg

Can't get on with messi for some reason! :#

Comments

• Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wish I were FIFA rich lol
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    i think messi would be better but Muller looks like an animal. depends what you want next to Ronaldo as Muller is an engine and finisher. Messi is a creator.
  • DSD27
    5608 posts Big Money Move
    Wish I were FIFA rich lol

• Gale420
    3984 posts National Call-Up
    ethnick wrote: »
    i think messi would be better but Muller looks like an animal. depends what you want next to Ronaldo as Muller is an engine and finisher. Messi is a creator.

I want a creator but I'm really struggling to get Messi involved :neutral: If he does get the ball I just get tackled :lol:
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Gale420 wrote: »

I want a creator but I'm really struggling to get Messi involved :neutral: If he does get the ball I just get tackled :lol:

so maybe your better with stronger strikers in that Case muller or Lewa may be better for ya. :D
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    Gale420 wrote: »

That sounds like a 'you' problem more than a Messi problem. Have you tried swapping him and Cr7? I love Müller but more as a CAM/CM than a St, H/H is just awful for his positioning at times
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    I have Muller, and as others have said, I think he's best used as a CAM, although I've given him a run at CM in a 433, where he did okay.

There's nothing subtle about muller, it's get him the ball and let fly. He has to get the ball where he can either hit it first time, or take one touch to get it out in front, then lash his foot through it.
    Hope that helps?
  • Orison
    44321 posts International Superstar
    Müller is definetely more of a CAM, I would rather put Griezmann there
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11272 posts Has That Special Something
    Stick with Messi and figure out how to not be bad with him. The nif is godlike can't even imagine the TOTY
  • Jfo88
    22555 posts Club Captain
    Can't get on with a 99 rated card :confounded:
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stick with Messi and figure out how to not be bad with him. The nif is godlike can't even imagine the TOTY

• JimmyVulmer
    6084 posts Big Money Move
    Wouldn't bruy him m8
  • Gale420
    edited May 2016
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Can't get on with a 99 rated card :confounded:

UewpLit.jpg

It's not that I can't score with him, most goals are from rf 4321 but I just really really don't enjoy him! :D Not really sure what it is about him! Since I moved him to striker he has only scored 2 goals in 8 games, Gullit has 14 goals in those 8 games...
  • AshVanRooney
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sorry to hijack but what could you guys see Muller price dropping to?
  • Gale420

That's alright mate, I'm also curious! :grin:
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Lewa for sure mate if your good for the coins. Muller is a cam or cm.
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I only ever like using Messi at CAM, I know you have Ruud there, so maybe could try swapping them two round. I know a lot of people say Gullit is better at CAM than ST but maybe worth giving it a try?
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner

250-275 imo
  • AshVanRooney
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero

250-275 imo

Wow really??
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    edited May 2016

250-275 imo

Wow really??

could be even lower if they drop a decent tots tonight :)

nvm thought this was GD :D
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite

He is alread low 500's without the new tots or good packs, so im hoping for low 400's. And after the tourney he will probably drop even more.
  • DoctorRob
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah I had initially predicted he would settle in the low 500s, expecting a crap bundesliga TOTS, but with him already low 500k, and the hype for the Liga NOS TOTS, I could easily see him get to low 400k. I am super pumped about it, and just have to figure out if he is going cam in 4312 with 92 lewa and auba up top, or cam in 4231 (2) with 92 lewa and SIF mkh10 (don't think I will be able to stretch my coins to pick up the TOTS). Last option is to hybrid in candreva on the right, for those op crosses to lewa's and muller ' s foreheads!

Not to hijack the thread as well, I would say if you prefer a more agile distributor or dribbler, stick with messi. Muller is really a false striker/center forward, more positioning and vision than dribbling and on-the-ball creativity.
  • yodj96
    510 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wait for TOTS grizi
  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1203 posts Professional
    yodj96 wrote: »
    Wait for TOTS grizi