Players leaving

shamheff1989
2438 posts Fans' Favourite
Saw an interesting topic on the Liverpool subreddit and was wondering what opinions were like here. Who do you think has played their last game for your club this weekend?

Personally, want to see the back of Bogdan. Was never good enough. Skrtel seems to be off as well judging by his reaction after the game, as well as a few of the younger players.

Comments

• Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully Mason, Carroll, Davies and possibly Chadli is gone this summer.
  • iyad69100
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grenier, Bedimo, Valbuena (no problem)
    Lacazette & Umtiti (Noooooooo :cry: )
  • The longest yard
    5709 posts Big Money Move
    Bogdan, skrtel, Henderson, joe Allen, Ibe, benteke
  • Jason1986
    6918 posts Big Money Move
    Hopefully Rojo, Valencia and Lingard. Don't think those three are good enough at all.

Fellaini a possibility, but there's times where he's been one of the better players on the pitch when we've been struggling. I'd give him another season under a different manager.

Mata either needs to be played more centrally and given the freedom to play to his strengths or we ought to cash in on him.

Rooney I wouldn't be against him leaving. He's not a central midfielder and he's not the best striker at the club. And I'm not sure the number 10 role suits him either. Think he's past his best.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    edited May 2016
    Who I want gone:

Rojo
    Fellaini
    Lingard
    Phil Jones
    Rooney
    Mata
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite

Henderson?
  • Koll
    1447 posts Professional
    edited May 2016
    Cuadrado, Caceres, and possibly Asamoah. Not including the Coppa Italia Final obviously.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Shane wrote: »
    Who I want gone:

Rojo
    Fellaini
    Lingard
    Phil Jones
    Rooney
    Mata

Agree with that except Lingard. He is a local lad, that is a good squad player. We need players that cares about the club in the squad. I would also put Depay on that list. Obviously talented, but don't like his character at all.

• Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner

Henderson?

Funny that. All my Liverpoool supporting mates talks about Henderson as he is the best midfielder in England. I obviously disagree.
  • The longest yard
    5709 posts Big Money Move

Henderson?

He should never be our captain, he can't pass a ball, his shooting is that if a 12 year olds with no power, all he does is run around the pitch giving the ball away or passing backwards, he needs to go
  • Glickman
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Carroll and Mason need to be binned, and I wouldn't mind seeing Chadli, Son (dont @ me) leaving either
    Aside from that, we just need some more depth
  • ALZAYYY
    2212 posts Fans' Favourite
    Walcott, chambo, ramsey, gibbs, coq.
  • holdenwait
    54797 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Bogdan lol

title race blown wide open if he's making the switch!
  • Jason1986
    6918 posts Big Money Move
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Who I want gone:

Rojo
    Fellaini
    Lingard
    Phil Jones
    Rooney
    Mata

Agree with that except Lingard. He is a local lad, that is a good squad player. We need players that cares about the club in the squad. I would also put Depay on that list. Obviously talented, but don't like his character at all.

Local lad or not, he's just not good enough. Even to be a squad player. Same with Welbeck, he was almost idolised by many United fans but to be honest he wasn't good enough.

Now we all want to see local lads make it at United, but if they're not good enough they're just going to hold the club back, the fact of the matter is that Lingard has played so many games this season shows how poor the squad is currently. He might have a better time under a different manager, think LVG is holding back 90% of the squad, but we'll see.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Who I want gone:

Rojo
    Fellaini
    Lingard
    Phil Jones
    Rooney
    Mata

Local lad or not, he's just not good enough. Even to be a squad player. Same with Welbeck, he was almost idolised by many United fans but to be honest he wasn't good enough.

Now we all want to see local lads make it at United, but if they're not good enough they're just going to hold the club back, the fact of the matter is that Lingard has played so many games this season shows how poor the squad is currently. He might have a better time under a different manager, think LVG is holding back 90% of the squad, but we'll see.

If Lingard is not good enough, it's says a lot about our current squad and management. Because he has been one of our better players this year.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    And don't get me started about LVG, I rage when I hear his voice. The ultimate punishment for me would be playing him in a FIFA match, with the his microfon on,him winning and talking about his philosophy.
  • Sandell85
    7527 posts League Winner
    ALZAYYY wrote: »
    Walcott, chambo, ramsey, gibbs, coq.

NO! Why coq? I Love the kid.. He can be a new vieira :)
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Arbeloa (confirmed)
    James (possibly)
    Isco (possibly)
    Kiko Casilla or Navas (if De Gea comes)
    Benzema (possibly because of the transfer ban after the summer, and replaced with new striker)
    Arragontaldo - (possibly because of the transfer ban after the summer, and replaced with new striker - that is if someone has the coins and wants him)
  • JohnDoe
    11202 posts Has That Special Something
    krappen07 wrote: »
    Arbeloa (confirmed)
    James (possibly)
    Isco (possibly)
    Kiko Casilla or Navas (if De Gea comes)
    Benzema (possibly because of the transfer ban after the summer, and replaced with new striker)
    Arragontaldo - (possibly because of the transfer ban after the summer, and replaced with new striker - that is if someone has the coins and wants him)

Real life≠FIFA
  • BrieMine
    5646 posts Big Money Move
    Mignolet, bogdan, skrtel, Ilori, Benteke, Ibe(On Loan BPL team),
  • Fletch
    3385 posts National Call-Up
    Walcott, Cazorla, Wilshere, Mertssacker, Ox

**** them all off I say, especially the English trio.
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sissoko, Janmaat, Coloccini
    Relegation should make it easier to get rid of them :joy:
  • bgp1845
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    west ham is prepared to throw around some big cash for a striker, so that means at least one of the current ones is gonna go. just don't know who. normally i'd say andy but he was the clubs joint top scorer this year so idk, maybe sakho? or maybe him and enner both get booted.
    oxford isn't signing a new deal so maybe they try to cash in on the hype of a young english kid and get someone to overpay for him.
    james collins will be 33 soon so i wouldn't be mad to see him go but also west ham is the kind of team to keep a player like that around.
    can't see us trying to get emenike or moses on another loan spell either.

other than that they've got a nice solid base to build around.
  • StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    Demicheles Kolarov
    Bony is a bloody must!
    Toure needs to go aswell pure lazy
    and Zaba will probably leave
  • Tee
    908 posts Professional
    Oscar
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    Paul Scholes
  • Z18M
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Whole villa squad
  • GermanFussballgott
    507 posts Sunday League Hero
    Götze, Benatia and maybe Thiago. Really liked Götze even tho he never was as good for the club as I expected him to be :/
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Ramsey, Walcott, Gabriel/Merte

Get in a top cb, striker and a dm
  • Sandell85
    7527 posts League Winner
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    Ramsey, Walcott, Gabriel/Merte

Get in a top cb, striker and a dm

Varane, Kante and Auba =)