NIF Ronaldo and TIF Griezmann or TOTS Lewandowski and TOTS Aubameyang?

FredDarrell
940 posts Professional
Have you guys used the 98 lewandowski? Is he as good as his stats suggests?

I'm going to build one of this two squads:

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/13437388/ - Ronaldo

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/13437385/ - Lewandowski

Beside the skill moves (that i dont use too much), i can't see how Ronaldo can be better than Lewandowski, but you never know.

Thanks!

Comments

• C.A.FIFA
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haven't tried Lewandowski, but I can tell you that Aubameyang is amazing. From only 4 games he has got me 15 goals and 3 assists, so imo I would go for the Bundes squad.
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    C.A.FIFA wrote: »
    Haven't tried Lewandowski, but I can tell you that Aubameyang is amazing. From only 4 games he has got me 15 goals and 3 assists, so imo I would go for the Bundes squad.

Thanks man, his stats are insane. 15 goals in 4 games is crazy too, what division are you playing mate?
  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1205 posts Professional
    Lewan and Auba
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2016
    Ronaldo and Griezmann for me, couldn't use two 3* skillers personally.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4530 posts National Call-Up
    if you don't use skill move better tots lewa and tots auba of course.. nif ronaldo and tif griez have speed but against high rated defender they will get bullied.
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    Thank you all, i will build the lewa squad next friday!
  • KingEric66
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    If you dont use skills, then bundes is better for sure. Use Khedira > Marchisio though. Especially if he gets a TOTS
  • Steelcity637
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    if you don't use skill move better tots lewa and tots auba of course.. nif ronaldo and tif griez have speed but against high rated defender they will get bullied.
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    KingEric66 wrote: »
    If you dont use skills, then bundes is better for sure. Use Khedira > Marchisio though. Especially if he gets a TOTS

Nice suggestion man, I don't really like his nif, but his tots could be good. Thanks.
  • djmikeygee
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Auba is the best striker in the game if you know how to use him. I have Ronaldo, but i use Auba more than him.I would choose the Auba squad.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ronaldo. He is complete striker.
  • 3lex
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Second team is better, no doubt.
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Ronaldo is better than both Lewa and Auba
  • FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    ronaldo is better than both of them , but the second team looks amazing i would go with it .
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    FIS wrote: »
    ronaldo is better than both of them , but the second team looks amazing i would go with it .

Yeah man, it looks more balanced for sure
  • archclash
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I would say if your heart isn't set on the 98 lewandowski, go for his 93 IF and a TOTS Muller instead, for a better all-round attack. It'll save you about 200-300k too, enough to get another few tots players in other positions