The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

89 Aguero price, am I crazy or...

Tar Heels 23
1205 posts Professional
edited May 2016
Did I just get a super good deal? I've only very rarely checked it but I thought he was usually in the 260-280k range. Is that about right?
Post edited by Tar Heels 23 on

Comments

• Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    No one knows if that range seems about right? I feel like Futbin doesn't tell that accurate of a story sometimes when there isn't a lot of a card, but I got him for an even 200k which made me pause bc it had been up for 7 minutes already.
  • AlexSolm
    8278 posts League Winner
    Yeah that's what I've seen him go for, you got a nice deal
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Yeah that's what I've seen him go for, you got a nice deal

Usually when it's up for 7 minutes I think it can't be THAT good of a deal haha, guess I got lucky for once
  • Scouser
    2537 posts Fans' Favourite
    how much did u get him for ?
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    No one knows if that range seems about right? I feel like Futbin doesn't tell that accurate of a story sometimes when there isn't a lot of a card, but I got him for an even 200k which made me pause bc it had been up for 7 minutes already.
    Scouser wrote: »
    how much did u get him for ?

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Is that the hero one? I didn't really get on with him but tempted to try him again
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Is that the hero one? I didn't really get on with him but tempted to try him again

Yeah it was undexided how well i liked him. I feel like my attack has stagnated but I think it's more due to me than the players themselves. Sold on for like 271k so a good 57k profit.