Why am I playing d1 players in d3

Jeeeeez
396 posts Sunday League Hero
Literally everyone I play has the black kit

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    13648 posts Has That Special Something
    former d1 winners, everyone has periods where they are not as good, be grateful you're playing them at a bad point :D
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    I just did a 10-1 run mate and half the dudes in 5 had it too, it's just not a big thing to achieve at the moment, buy a fast as **** high rated team or a cheap fast as **** 4.5 star team and with the right tactics and instructions it's a done deal, doing it again is the challenge that most fail on
  • Jeeeeez
    former d1 winners, everyone has periods where they are not as good, be grateful you're playing them at a bad point :D

Can't as I'm also at a bad point lost the last three games haha
  • Yodafc86
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are you using a different team? Upgraded with ifs/ tots?
    If so I think you tend to get matched up to better players.
  • Jeeeeez
    I just did a 10-1 run mate and half the dudes in 5 had it too, it's just not a big thing to achieve at the moment, buy a fast as **** high rated team or a cheap fast as **** 4.5 star team and with the right tactics and instructions it's a done deal, doing it again is the challenge that most fail on

I've never even been in 1 highest I've got is 16 points in 2 but looks like I'm getting relegated to 4 atm
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    Jeeeeez wrote: »

I've never even been in 1 highest I've got is 16 points in 2 but looks like I'm getting relegated to 4 atm

If you really wanna win it Just go 4321 with 3 b2b mids with 80 pace and play defensive and counter, you'll hate every minute of it and want to throw your disc for playing like that but it's effective

+pretty much every team youll face atm will probably be using the same tactics as everyone's waiting for the big BBVA guys to drop before spending there's coins

90% of divs games now are against serie a teams for me
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    Half the people that have it now aren't the elite players anyway, as most of them have won it multiple times and probably moved on from it.
  • Jeeeeez
    Yodafc86 wrote: »
    Are you using a different team? Upgraded with ifs/ tots?
    If so I think you tend to get matched up to better players.

Just took 3 out and won 3-0 coincidence?
  • Jeeeeez
    Jeeeeez wrote: »

If you really wanna win it Just go 4321 with 3 b2b mids with 80 pace and play defensive and counter, you'll hate every minute of it and want to throw your disc for playing like that but it's effective

+pretty much every team youll face atm will probably be using the same tactics as everyone's waiting for the big BBVA guys to drop before spending there's coins

90% of divs games now are against serie a teams for me

I'm one of them that doesn't particularly care about how I play just don't like losing