The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

5 chem midfielder

EazyEden
286 posts Sunday League Hero
Wanna have Tots Mkhitryan in my side but he would only fits at 5 chemistry.. Will It be noticeable?

Comments

• Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Personally I don't like to go below 7, as I notice a massive difference. Why not sub him on?
  • EazyEden
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    Personally I don't like to go below 7, as I notice a massive difference. Why not sub him on?

People need to know I have a blue card
  • Antiversum
    5810 posts Big Money Move
    Doesn't matter.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4296 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    I even play Tots mahrez at 4 chem (Base stats without penalty) in CAM position. Still play like a boss
  • Spyro1
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No noticable difference
  • viva Colonia
    1115 posts Professional
    doesnt matter at all
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    In the last Draft I played, I had the 96 Suarez up top on 4 chemistry. I won it, he was amazing.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    In the last Draft I played, I had the 96 Suarez up top on 4 chemistry. I won it, he was amazing.

4 chemistry? I thought you got more than that for correct position alone never mind links.
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Pieman25 wrote: »

4 chemistry? I thought you got more than that for correct position alone never mind links.

Would have been 7/8 had he had 1 link, but the players around him were Lewandowski and a couple of other Bundesliga players. Would have been 3 chemistry, but in Draft you get the loyalty boost so it was 4. Didn't notice anything bad though, was amazing.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Would have been 7/8 had he had 1 link, but the players around him were Lewandowski and a couple of other Bundesliga players. Would have been 3 chemistry, but in Draft you get the loyalty boost so it was 4. Didn't notice anything bad though, was amazing.

I never even realised it dropped that low with 0 links but yeah a class player like that isn't going to see much of a dip as you've said.
  • Payet18WHU
    19 posts Ball Boy
    Tots Payet at cam is God so I imagine it will be fine
  • EazyEden
    Thanks for the info lads! I'll probably pick him up a bit later and let you all know :#