Modric middle CM in 4321

MUFCxPRIDE
485 posts An Exciting Prospect
can he work there or do i need more of a defensive player in that position?

Comments

• Jac87
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i always keep a defensive mind player there .. who can also pass. perez is amazing if you use bbva
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have Modric there, but I tend to have the ccm attack and the other two stay back.
  • MUFCxPRIDE
    Jac87 wrote: »
    i always keep a defensive mind player there .. who can also pass. perez is amazing if you use bbva

needs to be a madrid player to link bale
  • MUFCxPRIDE
    I have Modric there, but I tend to have the ccm attack and the other two stay back.

mine would be vidal and rodriguez you think that would work?
  • Jac87
    MUFCxPRIDE wrote: »

casemiro ?
  • MUFCxPRIDE

casemiro ?

pre sure modric is the better all around player i may just try to change the team around tbh thanks
  • Jac87

casemiro ?

pre sure modric is the better all around player i may just try to change the team around tbh thanks

but modric is H/M what makes him never at the middle to do his job.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would find Rodriguez too weak defensively personally. Modric in the middle with Vidal and Marchisio either side would work best for how I do it. I like the lcm and rcm to have high defensive work rates or decent defensive stats at a minimum.
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional

This, I always have my ccm on stay forward... At the start of the season I had the polish guy playing there and he always got forward even though I had him on always stay back

• mhh1981
    3396 posts National Call-Up
    agreed as above. Works better with LCM and RCM set stay back. CCM as normal and free-roam. IMO anyway