The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Nainggolan TOTS chance?

Tar Heels 23
1205 posts Professional
I've seen some people put it at around 40% chance. Anyone know if that seems about right?

Comments

• JimmyVulmer
    6297 posts Big Money Move
    Would love it if he made it in. I can use either him or Marchisio in my team but Nainggolan would surely be better.
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    70%
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    TORZADO wrote: »
    70%

Don't go getting my hopes up lol
  • Spyro1
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    With a 23 man squad, I say he has a 50% chance. Pjanic has been the standout mid at Roma. He's been good but not as good as last season
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Spyro1 wrote: »
    With a 23 man squad, I say he has a 50% chance. Pjanic has been the standout mid at Roma. He's been good but not as good as last season

I could probably get him too as I liked his SIF but man I really like just the NIF Nainggolan so I can't imagine how well his TOTS would play.
  • Spyro1
    Oh yeah, his TOTS would be insane!
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Spyro1 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, his TOTS would be insane!

Nainggolan is one of my best players now and I have 4 legends and TOTS Marchisio in the squad. Can't put my finger on it but he's just so good going box to box and finishing for me or tracking back and making great tackles.
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2016
    if Naingolan got in, and Vidal got in this week. id be pretty excited of a midfield with Marchisio also :D
  • L_immortale
    3077 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    Here are the likelyhood of certain Roma players getting a TOTS imo, as someone who has watched every Roma game this season

Lock (100%): Pjanic
    Very Likely (80%): Salah
    50/50-60/40: Nainggolan, Manolas, Florenzi
  • JimmyVulmer
    6297 posts Big Money Move
    Here are the likelyhood of certain Roma players getting a TOTS imo, as someone who has watched every Roma game this season

Surely Florenzi is a near lock at RB?
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional

Yeah I don't get that one. I already have him penciled in for the squad lol
  • AlexSolm
    8286 posts League Winner

If you look at the league as a whole, arguably the only RB to rival Florenzi was Bruno Peres, while there were multiple midfielders who performed at a similar level to Nainggolan (and Salah imo, but they should both get in with 23 players)
  • Spyro1
    Doubt Manolas gets in tbh - Bonucci, Barzagli, Koulibaly will be locks with Miranda being extremely likely and possibly Acerbi too.
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Bump for anyone else today that has an idea on Nainggolan. Thanks
  • DoD_Jester
    26635 posts Player of the Year
    Salah Pjanic and florenzi from roma imo

If there's a 4th then it's between manolas and naingollan

Manolas JUST shading it for me
  • Jackk102
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I guess we'll see, if he does it's going to be very hard not to sell tots marchisio for him :lol:
  • DoD_Jester
    26635 posts Player of the Year
    Jackk102 wrote: »
    I guess we'll see, if he does it's going to be very hard not to sell tots marchisio for him :lol:

Why not have both? The perfect box to box pairing right there
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Jackk102 wrote: »

Why not have both? The perfect box to box pairing right there

If he's in it I will definitely have both as wide CM in my 41212 (2).
  • L_immortale
    3077 posts National Call-Up

Well maybe its because I've watched all the games this season and I have not been impressed with him at RB. If it were not for his goals, he would not be considered. Bruno Peres is much better as a RB/RWB than Florenzi. He's not that good at defending.
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional

Well maybe its because I've watched all the games this season and I have not been impressed with him at RB. If it were not for his goals, he would not be considered. Bruno Peres is much better as a RB/RWB than Florenzi. He's not that good at defending.

Well hopefully they take 2 RB then :)