Possible new teams (pics)

ALlanmce
418 posts Sunday League Hero
I have around 1mil to spend on my best team, traded to around 2.5 mil and wasted a lot on packs,drafts etc and now want to build a good team that i plan on using until 2017 comes out.
Have these idea and wondering which you think i should pick or any upgrade/changes you think i could make

The BPL i have most of players already apart from all TOTS and Mahrez so only reason i'm considering this one is so i still have some coins left for more TOTS player in another league

Appreciate any help

aearyvZ.png

Is34m5q.png

D2QUKPq.png

Comments

• riskze
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    B
  • StewParty
    4056 posts National Call-Up
    B
  • ALlanmce
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Forgot to say never used any of the front 3 before if anyone has a review on any would be very helpful :smile:

Cheers @riskze , it's the one i'm leaning to myself but worried about spending majority of coins and not liking it and selling up for a loss lol
  • riskze
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ALlanmce wrote: »
    Forgot to say never used any of the front 3 before if anyone has a review on any would be very helpful :smile:

Cheers @riskze , it's the one i'm leaning to myself but worried about spending majority of coins and not liking it and selling up for a loss lol

Futre is incredible his dribbling and shooting is top notch, Robben is a brilliant winger only downside is his weak foot. Rvn is a pure poacher his finishing is always consistent midfield is strong, I'd only recommend changing the keeper he was terrible for me he let 6 goals go past him in two games.