Bundesliga tots predictions

James123_afc
410 posts Sunday League Hero
Gks - Neuer- Fahrmann-Leno
Def- Alaba-Hummels-Weiser-Lahm etc
Mid Alonso-D.Costa-Kagawa-Mkhitaryan Muller

For- Lewandowski, Chicharito, Aubaumyang, Kalou, Kruse possibly

This is a prediction thread for fun, these are not confirmed just opinions from watching bundesliga most of season, feel free to keep adding players to this thread as want to make it as fun as possible.

Bench bellerabi, Coman, Xhaka,

Comments

• 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    M.Matip
    Sulu
    Kampl
    Tah
    Raffael
  • James123_afc
    @1Claudio9 Ah raffael and kampl I would agree with, great choices buddy.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    Dahoud, Junuzovic and Darida maybe
  • ColeWorld
    6745 posts Big Money Move
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Dahoud, Junuzovic and Darida maybe

Junuzovic :trollface:
  • Pedro95
    909 posts Semi-Pro
    My predictions (stats not updated)
    Oh and I would have put Karius maybe but Neuer will get in most likely, he always does

e27e03572e54dabe7a3f49a7213c6a0f.png
    12d8f16ce669166bbef65b5ebfe5360e.png
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    I know Lewandowski and Mkhitaryan are certainties, but I am praying like crazy for that Kampl and Darida!!!
  • Prego93
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    need Dahoud
  • ColeWorld
    Pedro95 wrote: »
    Oh and I would have put Karius maybe but Neuer will get in most likely, he always does

No Mainz players?
  • James123_afc
    @Pedro95 Looks good but anyone you would replace ?
  • Bayer04Chicharito
    1165 posts Professional

Too many Dortmund and Mainz players
  • James123_afc
    @Bayer04Chicharito How is that mate, I remember on 14 there were like 5-6 athletico players, the Dortmund players I believe are the correct ones, whereas there are no mainz players on that prediction
  • James123_afc
    I wouldn't mind a junuzovic for generations as his tots last year was crazy good for an 82 player
  • Pedro95
    909 posts Semi-Pro
    ColeWorld wrote: »

No Mainz players?

Like I said, Neuer will be in over Karius. I would have put in Malli but heard he was inconsistent
  • Pedro95
    909 posts Semi-Pro
    @Pedro95 Looks good but anyone you would replace ?

From your prediction? I wouldn't put Leno in, too inconsistent
  • ColeWorld
    ColeWorld wrote: »

No Mainz players?

Like I said, Neuer will be in over Karius. I would have put in Malli but heard he was inconsistent

Like Kalou.

Would put him in ibstead of Xhaka
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    I think Raffael, Gund and Malli all make it. Gund as a starter in the middle. Raffael and Malli on the bench/reserves. I am interested in all 3.

I like my CMs to be able to shoot. If Gund ends up with a 80 pace, 80 shooting and 70 defense, I am ALL over it. Play him along side of Vidal.

Malli and Raffael (esp Raffael) could be tremendous CAM options. Raffael could end up with 80 pace, 82-83 shooting, 88-89 passing and 90 dribble.
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    I just hope Mkhitaryan gets a nice upgrade to his finishing.
  • James123_afc
    I'm just saying many people go off the prediction by fifa cards not by watching or researching real life games or/and stats. Been like that for years since tots was first introduced in fifa 12.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Kagawa ? lol
  • James123_afc
    @WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH Yes guy who just plays fifa instead of watching real life.
  • pittphan
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    I would love to see Dahoud, Kampl, Tah, Kagawa and Raffael. These guys are on the bubble, some will make it, but they are all interesting to me because they will not be crazy expensive and they will be significant upgrades. I get more excited to use the mid level guys because you can really notice the difference in the way they play... Whereas guys like Muller/Lewa/Auba will all just be overpriced hype that don't play any different than their best IF cards.

The only big one id really like to use is Douglas Costa - he is already as good as anyone at going past people, but his TOTS should have big improvements to his shooting and passing. It would be better if he was an RM instead of LM, but he'll be sick either way.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move

Too many Dortmund and Mainz players

Lol 4 Dortmund players is too many?

If they beat Mainz they'll be just one point off their highest ever points total, thats how good a season they've had.

Also the 3rd placed team has just 57 points to their name having won 7 less games than them. So the Bundesliga TOTS deservedly will be dominated by Dortmund and Bayern.

• Spyro1
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The 4 Dortmund players in the TOTS prediction above deserve a TOTS. It's not too many
  • DirtyDishFC
    11022 posts Moderator
    I wish Fabian Johnson could make it but the only would have been if he was named to Kicker's TOTS and I believe they are only at the Finalists stage.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11022 posts Moderator
    Who will the tournament player? I have a feeling EA are gonna continue that with the full week TOTS releases.
  • Khetzal
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would love a TOTS Kevin Kampl.

Hopefully he's not the tourney reward either.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Who will the tournament player? I have a feeling EA are gonna continue that with the full week TOTS releases.

Given the fact that Leicesters season was a strong anomaly we cant say tbh. If it'll be a player from the champions I could see Alonso as the tournament player (if he isnt in the normal TOTS). I doubt it will be a too "flashy" or hyped player because the outrage would be enormous then.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11022 posts Moderator
    Ker_Mit wrote: »

Given the fact that Leicesters season was a strong anomaly we cant say tbh. If it'll be a player from the champions I could see Alonso as the tournament player (if he isnt in the normal TOTS). I doubt it will be a too "flashy" or hyped player because the outrage would be enormous then.

Yeah I was thinking someone like Darida but you are right they may not do anything. Im stuck in teh final of the BPL tournament and its frozen to where you cant play the tournament. Not even sure if that can be fixed. Really ticked off
  • Khetzal
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2016
    Isn't there a Forfeit Tourney button? I thought there was. May be the only way to unstick it, sadly.