A or B (false 9)

BackDaddy
3301 posts National Call-Up
Was planning to build this with the plan to get tots Ben arfa provided he is no more than 250k.

qLOitrn.jpg

Wondering if something like this would be better?

RkV1n8R.jpg

Ben arfa looks amazing for the role even if I use his 84 strength, dribbling, longshots etc but I don't know if the players around him are good enough.

Any other suggestions welcome, 450-500 budget

Comments

• SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    I'd be very surprised if Ben Arfa is sub 250k but I like the first one better
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A, although Di Maria at LW would be my choice
  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1256 posts Professional

• BackDaddy

Yeah that plan was pre tots when everyone was super optimistic about prices lol. His 84 still looks special
    5* 90 long shots 86 passing 84 strength etc.
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    b, promes>hulk though
  • BackDaddy
    B16Lad wrote: »

I really hated Di Maria at rw and enjoy ribery... Maybe maria would work better for me on the left? I hate 2*wf because I rely on passing more than dribbling
  • BackDaddy
    b, promes>hulk though

Looks great but low long pass stat threw me off... Blue is always nice tho so would probably give both a crack
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    If you can manage to scratch a bit more you could throw TOTS Payet at LW and just roll with the 94 HBA
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
    BackDaddy wrote: »
    b, promes>hulk though

Looks great but low long pass stat threw me off... Blue is always nice tho so would probably give both a crack

dont let it put you off mate, hes great, used his nif for almost 200 games and gave his blue a run last week, clean dribbler, good shot and obv good pace
  • BackDaddy
    If you can manage to scratch a bit more you could throw TOTS Payet at LW and just roll with the 94 HBA

Would be fun, but probably wasted out there for me. If I wasn't ocd I'd definately consider building a cf payet team
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect

I really hated Di Maria at rw and enjoy ribery... Maybe maria would work better for me on the left? I hate 2*wf because I rely on passing more than dribbling

Each to their own. I'm using him with Ibra in the middle, so he can either stay on the left and cross for Ibra or switch wings and cut in, he's pretty good at both.
  • BackDaddy

Each to their own. I'm using him with Ibra in the middle, so he can either stay on the left and cross for Ibra or switch wings and cut in, he's pretty good at both.

Yeah it may have just been a bad run haha, used to use him with Ibra also
  • BackDaddy
    Bump
  • Scfctommy
    927 posts Professional
    B! Currently using Zola as a F9 CF and he is amazing! Did have Ibra but Zola is on another level, also Konoplyanka is really good and that defence is solid too
  • BackDaddy
    Scfctommy wrote: »
    B! Currently using Zola as a F9 CF and he is amazing! Did have Ibra but Zola is on another level, also Konoplyanka is really good and that defence is solid too

How do you find his lack of strength? I use 93 lewa in my other team and I rely on him holding the ball up alot... I guess with a more nimble player I would rely on dribbling to get out of those tight situations
  • FUTAbell
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    A but I doubt Ben area will be that cheap
  • BackDaddy
    FUTAbell wrote: »

Still prefer a with 84 hba?
  • FUTAbell
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero

In that case, B. Tots Ben Arfa will be another level I think.

I don't particularly love Hulk or Kono but Zola is fantastic at CF.
  • BackDaddy

In that case, B. Tots Ben Arfa will be another level I think.

I don't particularly love Hulk or Kono but Zola is fantastic at CF.

May use tots promes and a different left combo yet. Hulks stats look amazing yet no one seems to like him
  • BackDaddy
    Ended up going b with tots promes. Plays awesome and zola feels great on the ball. Will consider changing the left side if the is a good cheap tots combo
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain