Chance of these players getting TOTS?

kktalha
2136 posts Fans' Favourite
Haven't followed many leagues this year so I have no idea. Does anyone know how likely these players are to get a TOTS card?

Pastore
Maxwell
Payet
Benat
Carvajal

Comments

  • Joe
    4568 posts National Call-Up
    Was going to create a thread aswell.
    James?
    Sirigi/Ruffier?
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bump
  • Ykr
    3041 posts National Call-Up
    Carvajal, Payet and Pastore should get one. From what I've seen but I don't follow those leagues often
  • Ykr
    3041 posts National Call-Up
    Joe wrote: »
    Was going to create a thread aswell.
    James?
    Sirigi/Ruffier?

    James could, I would say 70% Ruffier will but maybe not Sirigu
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ykr wrote: »
    Carvajal, Payet and Pastore should get one. From what I've seen but I don't follow those leagues often

    Thanks. Those 3 are the ones I'm really hoping for, the rest are just a bonus. :)
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Pastore definitely.

    Benat definitely not.

    Not sure about the others.
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    Pastore, Payet are certs, Carvajal 70%.
    Dunno about Maxwell, Benat won't.
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Pastore definitely.

    Benat definitely not.

    Not sure about the others.
    Ace wrote: »
    Pastore, Payet are certs, Carvajal 70%.
    Dunno about Maxwell, Benat won't.

    Thanks. I really wanted those 3 so I'm happy now :)
Sign In or Register to comment.