The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

TOTS Alli

EazyEden
286 posts Sunday League Hero
How is he?

Comments

• maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    I much prefer his hero card personally.

The TOTS isn't much of an upgrade. Decent but not worth the extra coins.
  • EazyEden
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    I much prefer his hero card personally.

The TOTS isn't much of an upgrade. Decent but not worth the extra coins.

Thanks m8
  • Ringle
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oh wow stat wise I thought he looked much better. But that doesn't always show through I suppose. Anyone else tried the TOTS?
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    Ringle wrote: »
    Oh wow stat wise I thought he looked much better. But that doesn't always show through I suppose. Anyone else tried the TOTS?

In game he doesn't feel upgraded at all. If anything he feels a bit slower. :D
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    His silver up plays very well for me at cm
  • CovLee_Candice
    4295 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    does TOTS delle ali plays like gullit? stats looks similar :dizzy:
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Fantastic for me. 90 rated CAM IG
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    does TOTS delle ali plays like gullit? stats looks similar :dizzy:

idk but his silver plays like a gullit-lite
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    with 3* skills ofc
  • Alibongo
    1296 posts Professional
    I use him as a CM in a 451(2) alongside SIF De Bruyne and TOTS Kante.
    His passing is excellent, sliding a couple of through balls that went straight into Kane's path for an easy first time finish. His pace is fine; his tackling is good - he's no Kante but he does his job well; he's quite decent physically and able to hold his own in most shoulder to shoulder battles.
    My only issue is his dribbling - I know his agility stat is lower than others with his rating but his dribbling feels a bit laboured, it's definitely not smooth. That being said, I've been able to get him into good shooting positions on the edge of the box and his shot statistics are very good for me.
    Overall, I'm happy I didn't pay more than 90k for him, and I'm pleased I've got him, but I just wish his dribbling was smoother.
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    I thought he was really poor
  • Kieren1888
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hes has been amazing for me in cm always in the right place and is constantly popping goals in from miles out!
  • GiveMeKoke
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    he was really **** for me, seems that way for quite a few others too. i feel like when a low rated card gets multiple IFs and a hogh TOTS, theyre never really reflective of the TOTS stats they have
  • nsholmberg11
    1378 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've only used the TOTS Alli card and he's be insane for me. I shoot from all over with him. Use him in a 4-3-3(3) as the CM. Flanked by dembele and yaya, aguero up front with depay and shaqiri. Sweaty and effective. 12 games played, 8 goals and 5 assists
  • BLUESBOY345
    1486 posts Play-Off Hero
    Funny thing is mine is good too but whenever he rips out an insane pass my player never scores from it