Belgium ■ The Golden Generation ■ Road to World Cup 2018

Comments

• Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    are here any players that haven't been sponsored? (sorry for my bad english)
    there are a few, Witsel, Nainggolan, Alderweireld, Carrasco are all players that play often that have not been sponsored yet

• dannyboy
    12805 posts Has That Special Something
    Can I have Alderweireld then? :p
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    :o Great work somehow getting through, need to keep up the momentum. :)
  • RichardJonathan
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ashy wrote: »
    are here any players that haven't been sponsored? (sorry for my bad english)
    there are a few, Witsel, Nainggolan, Alderweireld, Carrasco are all players that play often that have not been sponsored yet
    ok,i sponsor nainggolan then.
  • oneilmatt
    954 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can I sponsor Witsel?
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    I dont understant the whole thread , whats this , can i get information
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    edited June 2015
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Can I have Alderweireld then? :p
    ok,i sponsor nainggolan then.
    oneilmatt wrote: »
    Can I sponsor Witsel?
    All confirmed :)
    :o Great work somehow getting through, need to keep up the momentum. :)
    Thanks, hopefully I can keep it up
    I dont understant the whole thread , whats this , can i get information
    Basically its Fifa 15 career mode, I am managing a club team however I just sim their games and I am managing an international team (Belgium) and I am posted match reports and so on about that, most of the squad players are sponsored by forumers and they earn points for every game they play and that's all there is to it really

• dannyboy
    12805 posts Has That Special Something
    Thanks. B)
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    edited June 2015
    Will be going though loads of friendlies tomorrow before World Cup 2018 hype begins

EDIT: Putting this on hold for another few days unfortunatly really busy at the moment
    Post edited by Ashy on
  • Alastair
    10033 posts Moderator
    I've just caught up on everything I missed during my exams.

Good to see you qualifying for the World Cup playoffs (or does FIFA just have the top two automatically qualifying? I've not played with a nation this year)

Shame to see you lose in the final of the Confederations Cup, that combined with 2nd in qualifying suggests Belgium's glory days may be coming to an end as soon as they begun. :p

I look forward to this resuming when you get more time.
  • maximilson
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Great story! As a Belgian I'm obviously happy with the performances altough I was afraid for those 2 last games :)
    Can I sponsor Yannick (F-C) ? :)
  • Great graphics, and very interesting career, can I sponsor Thorgan or Bruno? Give me the one with more playing time :D
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    sure guys, you can have Carrasco Max, and Thorgan is taken AmB but you can have Bruno, will be continuing this starting Sunday :)
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    J2WGYGs.png
    Marc Wilmots has sent a big message to many player wanting to take part in the World Cup next year in Russia. The upcoming friendlies in October and November will be the only chance he will fully focus on looking at the players he is uncertain about. The manager had this to say, "It is important we prepare for the World Cup correctly, I know most of my team but there are still several places up for grabs and I will use these next four friendlies to fill them and then we have our team for the tournament. My message to the players is impress me and play well as a team".

In other news:
    • Marc Wilmots has confirmed he will be resting key players during the next few friendlies so he can take a closer look at other players. Players such as De Bruyne, Witsel, Mertens, Benteke and Lukaku.
    • Obbi Oulare is the one of many new faces joining up with the national team this week, the in-form Club Brugge forward is set to make his debut along with many others during the two fixtures against Wales and USA.
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    vHYBn0O.png
  • Yay it's back!
    Good luck m8, hoping to see Kompany score some :D
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    edited June 2015
    StickLight wrote: »
    Yay it's back!
    Good luck m8, hoping to see Kompany score some :D
    thanks mate, I didn't want to leave this mid way through a campaign so I will be doing up to the end of World Cup 2018 then see how I feel from there.

Also the sponsor update will be out after the next two games, Kompany may not play as much as usual in the next two games but after that he will be playing almost every game so you never know, if he scores like he did before I took a break them he should climb up the board

• LaMertesackerRun
    2 good wins, nice to see Praet doing well. :)
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    edited June 2015
    yeah seem to do better in friendlies when the pressure if off just hope we hit form and that can carry on in the world cup, have not had to chance to play Praet that much but since I have he has impressed and he isn't sponsored!
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    gry01kl.png
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    H6evwDY.png
  • LaMertesackerRun
    Ashy wrote: »
    yeah seem to do better in friendlies when the pressure if off just hope we hit form and that can carry on in the world cup, have not had to chance to play Praet that much but since I have he has impressed and he isn't sponsored!
    Tbf though KDB has scored/assisted a fair bit so was always going to restrict Praet's game time. Not bad results in the two friendlies. KDB :'(
  • Great progress ;)
  • Alastair
    10033 posts Moderator
    Great to see Courtois closing down the gap at the top. :smiley:

Some great form lately, Praet and Oulare seem good. I assume they are real not regens?
  • maximilson
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alastair wrote: »

Some great form lately, Praet and Oulare seem good. I assume they are real not regens?
    Yeah they are real. Praet (Anderlecht) won the Golden Shoe (Best Player) last year in the Belgian League and Oulare scored some important goals for Club Brugge and is wanted by some good teams.

• Alastair
    10033 posts Moderator
    edited June 2015
    maximilson wrote: »
    Alastair wrote: »

Yeah they are real. Praet (Anderlecht) won the Golden Shoe (Best Player) last year in the Belgian League and Oulare scored some important goals for Club Brugge and is wanted by some good teams.

Ah ok, they do sound promiscing, I will try to remember those names. :)
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    Yeah there are a few new players that are not real that have played a few games, one of them scores 2 goals in the next match
    FMWb24v.png
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    Right guys so I took a long break just didn't feel like player fifa for the past few weeks but I am now ready to continue this and at the very least get the World Cup played
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    The next sponsor update will probably be after the 3 group stage games then one after the tournament finishes wherever I end up
  • Ashy
    9543 posts League Winner
    Finally I tried to pick the best 23 players at the time with in mind I need two for every position, some players can play multiple so that is good I tried to fit everyone who is sponsored in the 23 man squad I think I did anyway so here goes..