The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Special Cards Review Thread

CFCsjmishra
8946 posts League Winner
edited June 2016
If you have tried any player, please write about him(short and long reviews-both will do). I am also going to add a few reviews later on.
Aguero
d15b78b14b0e6df5847e41850c7333e0.png

By @Chubz

Not sure. He is good but then I played him only so far in the tourney and it's a joke, misses easiest chances where non rare gold scores 6 goals on the other side. Some games I don't think he even managed to get one goal on target, either simple misses or the ball is stolen( or my teams falls over each other) and countered. Having said that he can still muster an incredible goal out of know where when all the odds are against him.
Stats wise he is great but unless I come up against a team with better players, the momentum will kill any chance for him to shine ( for example a 4 star team will pawn me but against a good tots team he gets an easy hat trick).

TOTS Aguero update: Played the tourney this morning, online gameplay much smoother and almost no lag. 1st game he scored 5 goals, 2nd game 3 games, 3rd game 3 games, final 1 goal....and....I still lost the final 6-3 but at least TOTS Aguero delivered.

By @Brazil4fun

7/10 : First i must say i prefer strikers like Ibra , i hate BPL teams and haven’t used his NIF before.

Amazing runs , very pacey as expected , dribble almost like Messi (not as good) , but even with his incredible 87 strength , he feels weak for me , in game he is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and no way he feels 91 agility + 96 Balance.Shooting , mixed feelings , he can launch a rocket into the top corner or miss easy goals. Overall for the coins i prefer someone like 93 Lewa for 300k or 95 Ibra for around 550k.Best of all is that for his current price i can see very good prices on TOTS Ibra or Suarez.
Aubameyang
e1a6fddfe451b66483a081477341c77c.png

By @DefiantHD
Game breaker.
It is unfair to play with him if you know how to use him. I didn't have him in my plans at all but after trying him in draft he changed my opinion immediately.

c4ebff7b9a91c8d60cd9a5b907cb6775.jpg

Scored 8 in the first game, hat trick in the second one after 20 min causing a rage quit, the third one was a cheater and he scored 5 in a final against a FUT-Birthday kit user (why are they always the worst lol)

https://streamable.com/jomp
Griezmann
3b80f19632991ce73b1e0eb6e8332ba8.png

By @Orison
g4geqb9h.png

Greatest card to ever enter FUT, nothing more to say about him once you get used to him.
But you have to get used to him, especially if you played with his previous versions, because this one suddenly has a massive shot power increase. In my first game with him I hit the bar 6 times from longshots before scoring, because I always shot exactly how I did with all his other cards, but that will only make you hit the post or the bar instead of top corner (luckily enough my opponent was horrific so Griezmann still had enough time to score a hattrick in that game ). But once you get used to him he is just on another level, perfect finishing, perfect finesse shots, perfect longshots, smooth skills, insane dribbling, insane pace (no headers yet, need to play @PVFCB97xD to test that).

Definetely a 11/10
Lukaku
dbfa6b328f36f91b2f26a10c5b6a4e85.png

By @Orison

Pace felt good, not 90, because he is way too clunky to feel rapid, but still enough to create some space, especially in combination with his 99 strength. Shooting is really good as long as you don´t use his right and as long as you never shoot in a straight line, do a finesse, do a long shot across the keeper and Lukaku will score it 99% (he scored 5 long shots across the keeper from 5 attempts I think), but when you try and shoot in a straight line (like lining yourself up, aiming at the far post and then try to score there) he is absolutely horrific and misses all of those 85 dribbling is obviously a lie, feels like 65, he still can´t turn to save his life. Passing is surprisingly good, don´t think he missed any easy passes (which is quite an achievement considering Fifa´s passing mechanic) and physical is obviously outstanding.
Mahrez
a28884ed11eeb716c259378a31d551fd.png

By @Orison

I was so hyped for this card, but after 8 games I am now quite disappointed with him. Yes his dribbling is good, especially when you abuse ball rolls (LT+RT wasn´t even that strong with him), yes if he shoots the ball near post it feels as if he has 199 shot power and he bangs them top corner, but his pace is the biggest let down I have ever seen, he felt so slow on the ball, couldn´t get away from anyone and his physical also still felt like 60, he fell over as soon as a defender came near him. All in all he is surely a solid card and his shooting is improved massively, but he doesn´t live up at all to the hype and is really unobtrusively in game, Bolasie on the other side of the field was always active and on the ball, but with Mahrez I had games where I didn´t know after 80mins if he had already touched the ball...

By @murazor

Disappointed by him. His cards stats are far from how he actually play. he is not fast, his dribling is far from that 94 and his shoot felt like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bronze. I won't pay more than 100k for that card.

By @NNiKASS

Better than Ronaldo and Neymar(haven't tried Messi), worth the price and is the best player in the game for me, amazing dribbling, powerful and accurate shots, don't have a problem with his m/m, so it's ok, definitely going to keep him till the end of this fifa - 10/10
Post edited by CFCsjmishra on

Comments

• Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    @Antiversum is not going to like this... :D
  • Antiversum
    5818 posts Big Money Move
    :|:|:|:|:|

• fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Anthony Lopes

Monster. Only lacking long throws
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    TOTS Payet- didnt played with him enough yet but so far he is great, feels much faster then 85, got great dribbling on him, No touch dribbling working great so he can pass players trough the wings all the way in, didnt took shots with him yet but i bet he also got that:P
    Crossing are really sick scored like 5 headers with Lukaku thanks to that...
    Unlike Mahrez he feels pretty strong (both got 80 phy), he is strong enough for a winger...
    9/10 would bang
  • Amargaladaster26
    7994 posts League Winner
    TOTS Kjaer - amazing CB, good on the ball, can push anyone, immense tackling and pretty good on the ball, cant go wrong for 15k. 9/10.

TOTS Sosa (gold) - great ball control and vision, can pass to anyone from anywhere. Okish shooting. 8/10.

TOTS Ilicic - best shot in the game, constant threat. 9/10.
  • LoboNobo
    6454 posts Big Money Move
    fauxylar wrote: »
    TOTS Anthony Lopes

Monster. Only lacking long throws

gr8 review m9, 9/11 would read again
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    Just a heads up:

Lukaku is the crappiest player ig. At least for me.
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    Just a heads up:

Ikr came up against him i felt like hes going to smash me, also ppls tackling my Lukaku all the times
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    Most liked so far were actually bronzes...tots Sosa (turkish league cam) is very good aswell...but to give an honest review I would have to play atleast 10 or more games with them and i just did not jet...but i did play with bronzes quite a lot and stand out players were Andrezinho, Taylor (big and fast) and Ndidi (85 paced cdm)...
  • Orison
    52866 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Just a heads up:

Ikr came up against him i felt like hes going to smash me, also ppls tackling my Lukaku all the times

don´t even try to run with Lukaku, get him onto the left side of the field and just smash it from a weird angle across goal, it will all go in
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    Orison wrote: »
    Just a heads up:

don´t even try to run with Lukaku, get him onto the left side of the field and just smash it from a weird angle across goal, it will all go in
    Got Vardy for that:P Lukaku cant dribble but he is fster than i thought so that's good enough
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    I will prob do video reviews after my AP Economics exam :)
  • Orison
    Just a heads up:

Got Vardy for that:P Lukaku cant dribble but he is fster than i thought so that's good enough

Pretty sure Vardy is right footed :D
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    Ighalo is better than Lukaku.
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    Just a heads up:

Pretty sure Vardy is right footed :D
    Im playing him as a CM B)
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    TOTS Cesar - Big improvement from the NIF, saves a lot of long shots, weak on the far post shots.

Rating - 8.5/10
  • Chubz
    3230 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    Tots Aguero, not sure. He is good but then I played him only so far in the tourney and it's a joke, misses easiest chances where non rare gold scores 6 goals on the other side. Some games I don't think he even managed to get one goal on target, either simple misses or the ball is stolen( or my teams falls over each other) and countered. Having said that he can still muster an incredible goal out of know where when all the odds are against him.

Stats wise he is great but unless I come up against a team with better players, the momentum will kill any chance for him to shine ( for example a 4 star team will pwn me but against a good tots team he gets a ez hattrick)

Tots Vardy and tots Kane, not for me, without the 4 star Skills I cannot scoop turn into position. But I also felt they couldn't shine properly cause of the laggy games, so guess not a proper review :( hopefully had a better day today
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    Chubz wrote: »
    Tots Aguero, not sure. He is good but then I played him only so far in the tourney and it's a joke, misses easiest chances where non rare gold scores 6 goals on the other side. Some games I don't think he even managed to get one goal on target, either simple misses or the ball is stolen( or my teams falls over each other) and countered. Having said that he can still muster an incredible goal out of know where when all the odds are against him.

Stats wise he is great but unless I come up against a team with better players, the momentum will kill any chance for him to shine ( for example a 4 star team will pwn me but against a good tots team he gets a ez hattrick)

Tots Vardy and tots Kane, not for me, without the 4 star Skills I cannot scoop turn into position. But I also felt they couldn't shine properly cause of the laggy games, so guess not a proper review :( hopefully had a better day today
    You are not allowed to talk about that.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    edited May 2016
    i ve joined to hype and bought Vardy and Mahrez. sold them for a little profit after 10 games.
    Mahrez- disappointed by him. he's cards stats are far from how he actually play. he is not fast, his dribling is far from that 94 and his shoot felt like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bronze. i wont pay more than 100k for that card
    Vardy - he is much better than i expected. he is perfect for sweaty bpl teams. he is the strongest player i ve used this year, his finishing was impresing and he run past defenders like ronaldo toty. i ll probably rebuy him later if he ll be cheaper and build a sweaty auba vardy team just for fun :joy:
  • Chubz
    3230 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    TOTS Aguero update: Played the tourney this morning, online gameplay much smoother and almost no lag. 1st game he scored 5 goals, 2nd game 3 games, 3rd game 3 games, final 1 goal....and....I still lost the final 6-3 :( but at least TOTS Aguero delivered.
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Aguero 7/10 : First i must say i prefer strikers like Ibra , i hate BPL teams and havent used his NIF before.
    Amazing runs , very pacey as expected , dribble almost like Messi (not as good) , but even with his incredible 87 strenght , he feels weak for me , ingame he is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and no way he feels 91 agility + 96 Balance.
    Shooting , mixed feelings , he can launch a rocket into the top corner or miss easy goals.
    Overall for the coins i prefer someone like 93 Lewa for 300k or 95 Ibra for around 550k.
    Best of all is that for his current price i can see very good prices on TOTS Ibra or Suarez.

TOTS Buffarini 8/10 : Better than expected , i mean , his stats looks good but my favourite RB this year is Florenzi, cant wait for his TOTS.
    Its not too easy to hybrid him ,good nationality but bad league , i play his card at 8 chem and he does the job very well , best of all is his price ( bought him for discard ).
    Very fast , great on the ball , decent shooting and defensive stats.
    Probably only cons are his league + he likes to go up a lot really, but he has the speed to track back , so is not an issue most times. If you have a team to fit him , do it , he is fast and he is blue :)
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    TOTS Butland (Rating - 3/10) - only did 3 games with him but he was horrible, long shots he would spectate, wouldnt even attempt to save them, such bad positioning also, only thing he was good at was saving near post shots. For the price, if u just want a pretty card, buy him and hope he grows on you...
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    TOTS Gray (Rating - 9/10) - I expected him to be good but his finishing was surprisingly top class, great shot around the 18 and finishes anything inside the 18, always in the perfect position. Strong in shoulder to shoulder plays as well His price went up a bit but easy to snipe on other TOTS releases, i paid 31. Not even that hard to hybrid. Worth the hastle.
  • Orison
    @DefiantHD
    Costa TOTS is very different to Mkhitaryan, his finesse shots are really really good, his dribbling is good, his skills are fluent, but his pace feels more like 85 and the biggest problem is his longshots are better than his finesse shots, so he is much better on the left than on the right :D His best scenes were when he could skills or run through the whole team from right to the left and then bang in a longshot across the keeper, so I would definetely use swap wings or however it´s called to make him stay on the left all the time, as a right sided player I prefer Micki, because his longshots from the right are much better.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    update op @CFCsjmishra
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    TOTS Davies (Rating 7.5/10) - Physical but slower than expected, strong in the air and with physical tackles but easy to get past by any type of small dribbling striker, not bad for a discard but there are better NIF cbs
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    Anyone want a Tah Review. Just got him and is basically the young Boateng. I can do a video review also if anyone wants.
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2016
    Tots Kane - Very disappointed with the card. His 85 rated card was the best striker for me till now this year. Scored 30 in 15 games and then there is this card. Something is very wrong with it maybe the dribbling. Scored 4 in around 13 games.
    Positioning was bad for me. Worse than his other cards.
    Finishing was solid though like you would expect from a tots 93 rated striker.
    Good in the air ,good passing and hold up play.
    Improvement over his other cards? - No
    Would recommend to others ? - No , go for his other versions or try him with a chemistry style for dribbling.

• Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2016
    Lots of mixed reviews on TOTS cards , most people disappointed
    Marchisio reviews anyone??
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    TOTS Payet is a big disappointment considering the stats, thats all i can say...