PS4 Wireless 7.1 Headset?

Comments

• Alastair
    10077 posts Moderator
    I'll move this to the Playstation Community Centre as you'll probably get better help there. :)
  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    Game had this at 49.99 few week back check the website
  • FifaBoy2007
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks @Alastair

I've checked all sources mate this is the cheapest I could find @LouisQW
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Are you playing games other than fifa? Would definitely not recommend a gaming headset only for fifa. I have a HyperX Cloud 1 btw
  • FifaBoy2007
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Are you playing games other than fifa? Would definitely not recommend a gaming headset only for fifa. I have a HyperX Cloud 1 btw

Yes WWE 2K16, GTA V, PES 2016 & F1 2016..

Also looking into joining Boomerang Rentals to try a few more games until Fifa 17 is out in 4 months.
  • PureFramez

Also looking into joining Boomerang Rentals to try a few more games until Fifa 17 is out in 4 months.

Well, a gaming headset is obviously something nice to have, most people use one for locating players in shooters though. If you like having a great sound you should get one, but I would recommend a different headset if you dont care that much about the wireless part.
  • FifaBoy2007

Well, a gaming headset is obviously something nice to have, most people use one for locating players in shooters though. If you like having a great sound you should get one, but I would recommend a different headset if you dont care that much about the wireless part.

What do you recommend for PS4 that's cheaper and better than the official one? I heard you don't even have to use it wireless you can plug it in to the controller..
  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    Thanks @Alastair

I've checked all sources mate this is the cheapest I could find @LouisQW

Ah ok no problem. GL
  • serrer7
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have them and dont whant other.
    For me they are amazing.
    for fifa they are nice, for movies and games with great sound afects they are amazing.
    For chat will playing they are very good.
  • FifaBoy2007
    serrer7 wrote: »
    I have them and dont whant other.
    For me they are amazing.
    for fifa they are nice, for movies and games with great sound afects they are amazing.
    For chat will playing they are very good.

Thanks mate, I think I'm going to pop up to Asda now to see if they have any if not i will pop in to Game :smile:
  • PureFramez
    Cheaper and better is difficult to find, I had the Tritton Kama for 6 months, the sound was not the best but acceptable. It is not the most comfortable headset I used I must say
  • Milky
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    I've had em for a month. Use them on the ps3 and 4 however use a different headset when I go on cod