George Best vs. TOTS Mahrez

FUT_Moe
1132 posts Professional
I currently have George Best, and for me he is the most fun I had with a player this FIFA. Amazing player. For those who have tried TOTS Mahrez, how does he fair? If you have tried both players, which one would you say is better?

Comments

  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Using TOTS Mahrez and he fails to get in the attack. Very disappointing but it's only been 3 matches in draft. TOTS Arnautovic on the other hand is amazing
  • deafbabies2
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive got both and I am only 10 minutes into the first game with them but they really aren't doing it for me.
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    Best has 1 more pace so its really a no brainer
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    If it's for RW, neither. m/m work rates... Ew
  • bigeyedman
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    StewParty wrote: »
    Best has 1 more pace so its really a no brainer

  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Mahrez
  • Diggy
    14719 posts Has That Special Something
    Best all day infact generally

    Legend>all
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Diggy wrote: »
    Best all day infact generally

    Legend>all

  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    I EvO I wrote: »
    If it's for RW, neither. m/m work rates... Ew

  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    MOTM Hulk pretty good for me
  • Campino
    29773 posts National Team Captain
    I hated Mahrez

    He was useless for me
  • Gale420
    4007 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    I hated Mahrez

    He was useless for me

    Reckon it's because he doesn't have many traits?
  • Campino
    29773 posts National Team Captain
    Gale420 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    I hated Mahrez

    He was useless for me

    Reckon it's because he doesn't have many traits?

    I'm not sure mate, his finesse was good but he didn't live up to messi or best for me at all. Constantly outmuscled and whilst was quick to get away from a player I was a lot lot more successful
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Campino wrote: »
    Gale420 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    I hated Mahrez

    He was useless for me

    Reckon it's because he doesn't have many traits?

    I'm not sure mate, his finesse was good but he didn't live up to messi or best for me at all. Constantly outmuscled and whilst was quick to get away from a player I was a lot lot more successful

    Yup the animations are what make Messi and best.. I hate mahrezs animation generally in the game. Even stats can't save you then. His price is all Leicester hype he should be half the price by next Friday .
  • C o b r a
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Gale420 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    I hated Mahrez

    He was useless for me

    Reckon it's because he doesn't have many traits?

    I'm not sure mate, his finesse was good but he didn't live up to messi or best for me at all. Constantly outmuscled and whilst was quick to get away from a player I was a lot lot more successful

    Yup the animations are what make Messi and best.. I hate mahrezs animation generally in the game. Even stats can't save you then. His price is all Leicester hype he should be half the price by next Friday .

    Its bcz of poor reaction mharez has, 78. Also 86 ball control way lower than messi man, now its 1 mil. so fkin overpriced
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    I'm finding Mahrez to be absolutely unbelievable
  • Shaanxz
    21391 posts Club Captain
    Both overpriced imo , when you can get Messi for sub 400k
Sign In or Register to comment.