BPL Striker

MonKeano
248 posts Sunday League Hero
Can't decide which striker to use in a 4321. Any suggestions? About 50k max ps3

Comments

• Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Lukaku probs, but you have tons of Strikers who are all under 10k who are sweaty and dominant. Personally, I'd keep saving and get Aguero he's the best.
  • MonKeano
    IF Lukaku probs, but you have tons of Strikers who are all under 10k who are sweaty and dominant. Personally, I'd keep saving and get Aguero he's the best.

IF Lukaku seems a bit clunky or something, might just go with him though
  • Uncle Remus
    He's wicked strong and faster than his card lets on. You could play a handful of games and make 10k and get Striker Sanchez
  • MonKeano
    He's wicked strong and faster than his card lets on. You could play a handful of games and make 10k and get Striker Sanchez

I also have a IF Biglia to sell but he has a red card haha. I would use IF Firmino but he's in my liverpool squad already
  • Boomhauer
    1047 posts Professional

I forgot about ST Sanchez what's he like?, I haven't really made a proper BPL team.
  • Uncle Remus
    Boomhauer wrote: »

I forgot about ST Sanchez what's he like?, I haven't really made a proper BPL team.

I haven't played him as a striker, but his LW card is mint. He's got fantastic aggression, his no touch dribbling is explosive and his finishing is top notch. Don't see why his Striker card wouldn't excel.
  • Boomhauer
    1047 posts Professional
    Boomhauer wrote: »

I haven't played him as a striker, but his LW card is mint. He's got fantastic aggression, his no touch dribbling is explosive and his finishing is top notch. Don't see why his Striker card wouldn't excel.

Nice, might do a hybrid thanks.
  • JIO22
    1155 posts Professional
    Mane as a ST. I've had him since the start and still use him - I prefer to use him to Aguero.... He's great fun to play with.
  • MonKeano
    JIO22 wrote: »
    Mane as a ST. I've had him since the start and still use him - I prefer to use him to Aguero.... He's great fun to play with.

I actually have IF Mane as an untradeable
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    I won my blue Huth with Bony up front. Great striker ;)
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13060 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2016
    Was going to say 88 Aguero because he is phenomenal, but Pato has been insane for me if you're on a budget. Pato plays like his 85 rated card in UT12 for me, scores from all angles and feels nice on the ball

NIF Lukaku has been good for me as well, but sometimes his med workrates let him down a little in terms of good attacking runs
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pato until Aguero
  • MonKeano
    I went for IF Lukaku, won't get to play until tomorrow night though