No BPL TOTS Offline Tournament? No more Offline TOTS Comps for each League?

CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
1376 posts Professional
edited May 2016
I've just logged in to play FUT expecting to see the regular Offline BPL Comp during BPL TOTS week, and there is no BPL TOTS Offline Comp which is a break from regular FUT tradition.

The Online Tournament sucks too, reward = Untradeable TOTS Huth (a CB with 50 Pace). What a let down.

Anyone else disappointed?

Comments

• malcher
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am. The treatment of offline part of FUT is getting worse every year.
  • raz5229
    1098 posts Professional
    malcher wrote: »

This
  • Boomhauer
    1057 posts Professional
    If they do the same for Serie A it will be brilliant, all those CBs are already ridiculous.
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Offline players don't deserve nice things
  • M_Baller_15
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No offline tournament will cost EA $100, 'cause I'm not buying packs then. Take that!
  • Hicksy2011
    19017 posts World Class
    The only reliable part of the game (I.e where there are no issues with creating matches or the opponent quitting and you getting a loss) and they ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all over it
    Gg EA
  • dabearz85
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    malcher wrote: »

Couldn't agree more. It would be understandable if the reward wasn't as high for an offline tourney (i.e. no TOTS Huth), but there should still be the chance to play for coins/packs. To have no offline tourney at all is pathetic.
  • Cignets
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Been waiting for this all year and no offline? If true then this will be my last year playing FIFA. My internet is too slow for online games.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    That tournament is painful to play anyway. Have fun playing against nothing but high pressure & pace teams :lol:
  • ECUPirates
    1124 posts Professional
    That tournament is painful to play anyway. Have fun playing against nothing but high pressure & pace teams :lol:

Yea no thanks, get enough of that sweaty crap in seasons.
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Offline is terrible, what is this 1995? Who plays this game for single player
  • Cignets
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Fleshgod wrote: »

I live in the country. No fast internet. So, yeah, still 1995 for some of us.
  • PiotrLolo
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016

A lot of people. I'm not a good online player, I don't like lags and cheaters, I just want to have some fun. I don't expect 100k pack rewards but in normal game an honest playing without trading or buying coins/fifapoints would allow me to get somewhere with this game. But not in FIFA. Offline rewards are pitiful this year. And they cut the number of tournaments to 4....
  • ContraCode64
    4227 posts National Call-Up
    When I saw the tournament notification, I figured it would be offline rather than online. No idea how many people want to endure playing 4 games against BPL sweat teams to pick up an untradeable TOTS card that most wouldn't dream of using online anyway.

EA are really sucking out what little life there is left in FUT.
  • TheTormentor07
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well, just had a go at the online tourny, won't bother again, was absolutely dreadful, twice won the first round after battling against some of the most horrible gameplay I've experienced all year only to be dumped in the next round by yes you've guessed it, high press, smash ball, send my players flying with no fouls called, lobbed ball, sprint dribble non-sense.

Are players really that desperate for a discard price tots player, how many of us would be gagging to buy Huth off the market if he was available, probably only Leicester fans (no offense to Leicester fans btw).

There really should have been an offline alternative with a lesser reward, bad move by EA.
  • ECUPirates
    1124 posts Professional
    Boomhauer wrote: »
    If they do the same for Serie A it will be brilliant, all those CBs are already ridiculous.

Rest assured it will be whoever the least desirable player is.
  • TheGabc
    1964 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2016
    Tried playing one game, nope. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ea and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that Huth ;(
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got him at the 2nd attempt. So ❤️❤️❤️❤️ relieved i got it out of the way quick.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    CraigFWba wrote: »
    Got him at the 2nd attempt. So ❤️❤️❤️❤️ relieved i got it out of the way quick.

Lol. Ditto.

I tried for ages with the birthday cup and didn't get it.
  • NornIron
    15481 posts World Class
    edited May 2016
    Wouldnt mind if the online actually worked but they havent upgraded the servers since 2009. I mean have they ever upgraded them.
  • truegunn3r
    12976 posts World Class
    edited May 2016
    Boomhauer wrote: »
    Same for Bundesliga please. Wouldn't mind a TOTS Hummels.
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    The tournament is easy, Smashed it first attempt

aaf77ba64e89f9087c179a021593d0b4.png
  • Floody
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lost to some knob in the final with attribute cards on most of his players ffs
  • kazey2bermuda
    58 posts Park Captain
    Love the sweat wars for the blue cards , I hope ea does this for all the leagues ,,
  • JGCramp
    1389 posts Professional
    I'm not really surprised about no offline tourney. EA haven't cared about offline for quite a few years now; if they did the gameplay vs. the CPU maybe wouldn't be so dreadful.
  • nanotech__
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    Yea not really interested in playing online at all.

BS is always a part of playing FIFA online. But imo FIFA 16 is not fun enough to play that is worth tolerating all of the BS that comes with playing online. I would put up with it for FIFA 12-14, not 16
  • Mr. Soper
    3915 posts National Call-Up
    I like playing online, but also enjoyed the untradeable packs that were flying last year
  • Farlz
    9639 posts League Winner
    the offline tournaments for an untradeable 50k pack were great last year, disappointed they haven't returned
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    PiotrLolo wrote: »

A lot of people. I'm not a good online player, I don't like lags and cheaters, I just want to have some fun. I don't expect 100k pack rewards but in normal game an honest playing without trading or buying coins/fifapoints would allow me to get somewhere with this game. But not in FIFA. Offline rewards are pitiful this year. And they cut the number of tournaments to 4....

• Maf1a727
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2016
    Floody wrote: »
    Lost to some knob in the final with attribute cards on most of his players ffs

Might have been me.