The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Opened 1 pack (TOTS Lukaku)

Remzy69
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
I said I wasn't gonna open packs, but I was like let's just do one for fun.
BOOM TOTS Lukaku. Pretty solid for a 25k pack.
28amcna.png

Comments

• Remzy69
    I'm insta selling him. Put him up for 450k, when lowest bin was 500k, he is now going for around 415k. FML.
  • l OwNz l
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LOL you lucky B.... I did one pack and it got my Kosciel :( get Roi for you :D
  • Scouser
    2537 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sniped 1 for 210. First match in the tourney 3 goals :joy:
  • Team Sam
    2154 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scouser wrote: »

How do you snipe someone that has other special cards? This season I can't get it to focus on just the card I want.

@Scouser
  • Fleshgod
    872 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Team Sam wrote: »

How do you snipe someone that has other special cards? This season I can't get it to focus on just the card I want.

@Scouser

Do it on console, you select find player on transfer market from a concept squad - will filter transfer targets to the one card when you go into it. Then filter by bin and spam
  • Scouser
    Fleshgod wrote: »

@Scouser

Do it on console, you select find player on transfer market from a concept squad - will filter transfer targets to the one card when you go into it. Then filter by bin and spam

i usually do something similar ye
  • Scouser
    Usually i put lukaku on the search

then put min bin 130k and max 300k and go up and down by 1
  • Team Sam

@Scouser

Thanks for your reply. That's weird because I used that method last year, so I'm aware of it, but for me when I go back to the transfer market, it's changed to just any special card. I can't get it to stick anymore.
  • Scouser

@Scouser

Thanks for your reply. That's weird because I used that method last year, so I'm aware of it, but for me when I go back to the transfer market, it's changed to just any special card. I can't get it to stick anymore.

read my reply up
  • Remzy69
    And sold for 450k, that's Nice profit for once!
  • Team Sam

@Scouser

read my reply up

Cheers. What if the price ranges overlap? You risk picking up an over priced lesser card.

You on PS4?

Your method used to work, but doesn't anymore for me. Hmmm
  • SSS
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    And sold for 450k, that's Nice profit for once!

Nice (and legal) way to quickly replenish the coin supply!