Rare players

Dohva56
250 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello, now that the price of the players are affordable there isnt that much players available at the market, i rarelly find players like Lewandowski, reus, iniesta (actually there is 4 page of his TOTY and no page of the regular xD, suarez, ribery etc...)
most of the "top" players are hard to find, so what can we do to get them? i have some credits but i rarely find the players im searching for, will be there something that can fix this or players will just continue on vanishing from the market?

Comments

• Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    Hello, now that the price of the players are affordable there isnt that much players available at the market, i rarelly find players like Lewandowski, reus, iniesta (actually there is 4 page of his TOTY and no page of the regular xD, suarez, ribery etc...)
    most of the "top" players are hard to find, so what can we do to get them? i have some credits but i rarely find the players im searching for, will be there something that can fix this or players will just continue on vanishing from the market?

they should be there today at 6pm with people opening all the packs, anyway try posting in the looking for thread, some people might give u them.
  • Dohva56
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    okeye thanks^^